Page 62 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 62

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    <picturing Suse sideways and upsidedown attached to a velcro wall...> 0_0 Umm, sounds like fun??

Seriously though, if the treatments help, keep at it.

And the green curry sounds really good! I'm pretty much a curry novice.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    btw, i hope you weren't offended that i was joshin' ya.

Suse is offline Senior Member
    zoe, carry on joshing... I am very hard to offend... but stop going on about your tiny waist will you!

Last night when I got home the fireman had put up the new tilting umbrella and was sitting out on the deck with a cosmopolitan and snacks ready for me when I walked in the door... is it any wonder I love him! We had a really nice evening sitting outside most of the night till the sun went right down, (without the sun being right in our face) it was nice and warm and balmy and amazingly no mosquitos came to take chunks out of me! We even ate our dinner outside as well which was lovely. I told the fireman it was a great investment that umbrella Dinner was beef burger pattie (no bread) and lamb and coriander sausages and salad. dont know if the sausages had gluten in them or not, but they were tasty... although not 100% sure on the lamb/coriander mix??

We've had a temporary fence around a lot of the property while we've been trying to get some new lawn established. The fireman took most of that down yesterday and it looks much better. We were a bit worried about what would happen when the dogs have access to the vege patch area but the fireman has cunningly taken the plastic fencing stuff and cut it down and wrapped it round the raised beds. So I can still lean over easily to tend the garden, but the dogs cant get anywhere near it. I was worried there would be violence if the dogs got into the vegies so I am pleased that he found an easy solution, cause as much as i love the fireman, if he hurt my dogs, life would never be the same!

Have just spent the morning working on a nerdy spreadsheet... I love it when I get to do cool formulas that make everything work so easy...

sounds like an awesome evening. trace amounts of gluten (possible, but you never know, they could have been grain/GF), one cosmo, and there you go. looks like a 90/10 evening for ya. i'm sure you're waist will be smaller in no time.

ahhh oops, more than 1 cosmo 80/20 for sure... like everyday for me really

Well yesterday my sugar cravings kicked in big time. I bought some lollies from the vending machine. I enjoyed them but didnt if you know what I mean. Dang. I'd had paella for lunch. I also had not drunk enough water yesterday - maybe that contributed to the desire for sweets. After work I headed up to the north of the city, as the firemans daughter was having a birthday. I had several wines and ate pizza.. good pizza I have to say, but the after effects of something (the pizza? the rice in the paella? the lollies?) were happening through the night and today, very gassy! I dont really know why I had the last glass of wine, I could have (should have) had water. Not that I was drunk or anything like that, I just didnt really need it...bit like my whole day yesterday. I'm going out for some farewell drinks tonight at the pub so I think I'll order a vodka and soda and lime. I know when I've had enough of those... something about wine and me and knowing my limits doesnt compute...

my guess is that it's the pizza.

you might have to put an artificial limit on your wine intake: two glasses at one go or what have you.

I could "talk" about a limit on my wine intake, but once there is a glass in my hand, often common sense goes out the window. The alcohol content of NZ wine is quite high. I guess slowly but surely I am seeing that me and wine dont work well together. It wrecks my sleep and leaves me feeling blah more times than not. sigh.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    yeah, might have to artificially give it up.