Page 58 of 169 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 58

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member
    Oh my sweet child, say 10 hail bacons and don't do it again!

hope the headache goes away fast...and without your hangover coke and chips!

Suse is offline Senior Member
    yeah fortunately it's just a minor... I dont need coke or chips and I havent succumbed to any chocolate or shit after lunch today either...

Mog
    Yay! cos hangover food can make you get to the point where you decide you have 'ruined' the whole day, so 'stuff it, might as well finish the day with a relaxing bevvie or two, because I'm gonna be good tomorrow.."...and the cycle continues!!

shadgal is offline Senior Member
    Bloody hell Suse, I am very cross with you. Stop being so weak and pull yourself together. You know you can do it!
    Rant over sorry - now to Milo and I'm going to say something rude here about it. I think it is an awful excuse for a choc drink, revolting more sugar than choc of course and I've always called it "that funny kiwi drink" (you can tell I'm a whingeing pom can't you). Mind you saying that my kids like it in winter!
    I had one scorched almond over Xmas and I used to love them - yuk! far too sweet for me now and only 3 mince pies which I did enjoy I must say. Straight back to 85% Lindt choc every night though.

oooh shadgal... you're scary when you're cross where the hell have you been lately? I am weak, this is true. I'm trying to change my awful ways but it really is hard somedays. Honestly if I didnt have to work my life would be so much simpler.... I didnt want sugary crap when I was on holiday

Speaking of chocolate, I found some choc in the supermarket which is NZ made, (I think it was Pure) anyway 80% dark choc and very nice. I usually cant get past the G&B 70%.

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    say 10 hail bacons and don't do it again!
    Good advice.

Stay the course today, even at work. And think about eating fat when you want sweet, like coconut.

its just hard to get excited about coconut though. often I want something sweet and "chewy" - lollies fit that bill - i need to find something for those moments no doubt about it.. Anyway, I have been good all day. I suppose 1 good day, 1 bad day isnt as bad as 7 bad days...

Mog
    hmmm. dates. when I really need something sweet and chewy I eat a date or two. in a low carb haze they are sweeter than mars bars. I eat them in tiny bites at a time to savour the sweetness, often with shredded coconut. Maybe try dates.

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    dates with an almond stuffed inside are great, sweet and a bit of crunch. Almond stuffed dates wrapped in bacon and baked in a hot oven until the bacon is crispy are heavenly...had them in Vegas for tapas and had to make them for the Christmas eve feast.

Mog
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh my gosh they sound heavenly Greensprout. What temp and how long. Do the dates get all oozy...mmmm.