Page 52 of 169 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 52

Suse is offline Senior Member
    ok I just tried to load some photos and my whole post disappeared when my internet connection decided to die. Perhaps you are just not meant to see photos of me in a bikini. will try again later this afternoon. for now, I really must get out of bed, feed the doggies and get some stuff done!!!

have achieved very little today. will see if these photos will load this time.

1. nice posey shot of me on the beach outside our hotel
    2. not so nice shot of me in my bikini by the pool, the fact that I am standing up hides a multitude of sins compare with photo 4 though and you will see there is in fact improvement.
    3. Happy new year. they had this head band on the table at the restaurant!
    4. This was taken in phuket august 2009. I felt very roly poly. I was 6kgs heavier in this photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    You look awesome lady!!

Huge difference from photo #2 to #4. Great job!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    WOW!

I wish my photos will look like yours, but that ain't gonna happen...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

thanks ladies!

and wnc... it might happen eventually. dont be negative. regardless of the changes I still look in the mirror and go yuk at times, but I'm making a determined effort this year to be more positive. maybe thats why I have posted the photos, to remind myself that I have done well. after all, i remind myself, I'm 48 years old and looking reasonable in a bikini... I would look much better if I was doing the amount of exercise you do... I bet you are firmer than i am!

so I think its time to start logging food again.
    yesterdays eats
    b bacon and fried egg
    l 3 nut chocolates (oops)
    d pork schnitzel in breadcrumbs (home made though not complete processed crap) and almond flour, pan fried, topped with slice of ham, parmesan, cream and pepper and nutmeg and grilled, roasted kumara, cauli, brocoli and baby carrots, topped with a gremolada (finely chopped garlic, lemon zest and parsley) Very nice. 2 big glasses of sauvignon (with water)

surprised my bf content is still over 22 frankly, thought it would have dropped back by now. I will try to be good today

Evita is offline Senior Member
    Dang Suze!! I thought you looked great , even in your "older" ones lol I'm jealous Grok on!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    wow! what a difference a year makes. you look great.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    I think you look sensational in your bikini. I am very jealous I wouldn't even look as good as your before photo in a 2-piece.

Edit: Nice pins too btw
    Last edited by NourishedEm; 01-06-2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Forgot the legs...

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    thanks for the kind comments. my head is swelling hopefully by the time I go to vegas my mid section will actually look a bit firmer. Of course this will involve exercise and we all know how i am about that. my chicken legs could do with some weight bearing exercise. maybe I'll start doing squats with the dogs. anyway 7.5 mths to get that sorted.

good day yesterday, up early to take the firemans kids to the airport as he was working. They drove to our place and left the car here and I took them out cause parking is pricey. Then home, breakfast, walked the dogs, and then decided I needed a nana nap. So 20 mins on the sofa and I felt much better. Then went to have a cuppa with the fireman at work and say hi to the crew and rub in the fact that I'm still on holiday. Then back home again and massive housework binge. lunch, then off to visit my elderly friend and show her the holiday snaps. Out for dinner last night to visit the firemans aunt and uncle who have come over from the UK for their annual pilgrimage. They come over for about 3 months each summer. Very wise!

The fireman has an ear/sinus infection so he is feeling miserable. when men get sick eh? end of the world. Poor thing. I am glad he went to see the doc on his way home from work yesterday and i will forbid him to go to work tonight. who wants a sick fireman on duty, if there is a big fire he would be a danger to himself. besides that, not that i know, surely weariing breathing apparatus when your sinuses/ears are blocked cant be that good.

so food yesterday
    B bacon and fried egg
    S shortbread with a cuppa
    L leftover pork schnitzel
    D lamb curry with a small amount of rice. oh and also some other starter things, tandoori chicken and a samosa or something. and poppadoms. 1 sav, 1 glass of red.