Page 50 of 169 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 50

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    I am just hopeless. I am a fraud, I will clearly never be primal
    You are not hopeless or a fraud.

No one will take away your primal card
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    oh looky, it's 5.30 and I'm awake! How unusual. No it bloody well isnt. grrr.

Christmas eve! Nearly there kids. There is a big box under the tree with my name on it - I have no idea what could be in it. It definitely isnt little like a ring box. I get to open it tonight!

last day of work for me today. I only plan on being in the office until midday and then I am on HOLIDAY! and not back at work until the 13th! bliss. I hope there are no dramas today, last year was a nightmare but I think I have covered all the bases with managers to make sure they advised me of everything I needed to know. No last minute surprises. so today is all about cruising and getting a few last minute reports done and then tidying up my messy office and getting my filing into a recognisable pile. I kid you not when I tell you that my filing pile is approx 18 inches high, maybe more. thats a shit load of paper.

Yesterdays food somewhat ok?? no not really
    B bacon and scrambled egg
    S christmas cake and 2 chocolates
    L thai beef curry with a lttle bit of rice
    D oooh too many cosmopolitans when my friends came over for a drink. fish and chips as we could walk up to the shops to get them. my friends walked home (they live about 5 mins walk away) It was a good night though. I dont feel too bad considering.

well i've got a week to come up with some new years resolutions. i want to make one that I will keep. clearly that wont be giving up drinking although it should be.

Merry christmas everyone. I hope you and yours all have a safe and happy time.

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member

Christmas eve! Nearly there kids. There is a big box under the tree with my name on it - I have no idea what could be in it. It definitely isnt little like a ring box. I get to open it tonight!

D oooh too many cosmopolitans when my friends came over for a drink. fish and chips as we could walk up to the shops to get them.

well i've got a week to come up with some new years resolutions. i want to make one that I will keep. clearly that wont be giving up drinking although it should be.

It could be a big box with a small box in it ;-)

oooh cosmos, yum. reminds me of sex and the city drinking games. lotta fun, you just can't avoid it at this time of year..

I am still telling myself I will be alcohol free in Jan. maybe by NYE you will change your mind :-)

merry merry xmas. cant wait to find out what the box holds now.

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    oh looky, it's 5.30 and I'm awake! How unusual. No it bloody well isnt. grrr.
    Boo. Did you at least get to bed not too late? My alarm goes off at 545, though I don't usually get up for a bit after that.

3 more hours until Christmas eve starts here...hope your present is something wonderful

l
    ast day of work for me today. I only plan on being in the office until midday and then I am on HOLIDAY! and not back at work until the 13th! bliss. I hope there are no dramas today, last year was a nightmare but I think I have covered all the bases with managers to make sure they advised me of everything I needed to know. No last minute surprises. so today is all about cruising and getting a few last minute reports done and then tidying up my messy office and getting my filing into a recognisable pile.
    Yay for last days!

cosmopolitans when my friends came over for a drink.
    Yummy. Haven't had one of those in ages. Maybe will have to make one over the holidays, I think I have all the required stuff in the cupboard.

I don't like the idea of resolutions, since they usually go to hell in a handbasket quickly. I like what someone else said on another thread about "committing to one month of total health" or something like that. Sounds more realistic. Have you looked at whole30 yet? Sounds intriguing, I'm considering, but on the fence so far.
    Same to you and your firefighter

Have a grand time in Fiji.

it's midnight, so I guess its Christmas Eve here too

last day of work for me today. I only plan on being in the office until midday and then I am on HOLIDAY! and not back at work until the 13th! bliss.
    Enjoy every minute of your holiday!

I think Greensprout has the right idea - several month long challenges instead of one huge one.

You have a Merry Christmas too, and let us know WHAT was in the big box!

In case I don't get back to your journal before you leave - Have a great time in Fiji!!!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    morning all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! The box had a sony e-reader in it. Yay... have just spent all morning trying to figure out how it works. time to get up now. Hope everyone has a fabulous day and a fabulous holiday!

Peace!

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Yay for the e-reader!!! I got one 2 Christmases ago and love love love it! Perfect for traveling, and even carrying in my purse to kid soccer practices or wherever. I probably have about 40 books loaded in it now. And you can find book sharing sites online where you can find nearly everything <shh>, kind of like the old music downloading sites that are harder to find now.

Enjoy your day and Merry Christmas

Excellent gift!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Woohoo! You got your e-reader! Excellent present, you'll love it

Hope you had an awesome Christmas.

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    E-reader - awesome! But I have to admit I love the feel of a paperback. Also the concern about the direct light before sleeping - can you put f.lux on it?

anyway, hope you had great xmas and I don't have to ask if you are going to party like a rock star tonight! Have a great one