Page 49 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 49

Suse is offline Senior Member
    haha, yeah beagleman, sometimes I have proper baths! It is gross isnt it.

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member
    Oh Suse, hope you feel better soon, and get some sleep...

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    I was thinking about this damned UTI. Notice that I came down with something the day after my massage thingy. although you would think it would get toxins out not make them invade my urinary tract. I cant even blame lots of sex (last time I had a UTI it was definitely honeymooners disease ) Perhaps I had a real low grade thing there to begin with (certainly my urine is strong smelling and sometimes a bit cloudy which can be a sign) and the massage just brought all the bugs right out in the open!!! hmmm interesting.

anyway, i will not be back on the massage table until january so will be interesting to see if there is anything else lurking.
    One thing I found works really well for cleansing is Pau D'Arco. I take a few capsules a day whenever I feel something nasty coming on. It's a cleansing herb and great for the immune system. May be worth a shot to get rid of any lingering nasties. It's not very expensive I don't believe.

thanks em, will try to remember that next time I am at health food shop.

well its 5.30am and I'm awake. been tossing and turning for a while. probably sleeping cause I've been dreamiing, but I do not feel rested.

huge day at work yesterday, started early, left late, lunch at my desk. square eyes when i left. heaps to do today too. People are annoying me with dumb requests, at this time of the year I have the tolerance of a ....something that has no tolerance???

foodwise, no lollies at work, which was good,but stopped in at my friends house on the way home for a glass of christmas cheer and ate potato chips, cheese and crackers and about 4 hersheys kisses. rest of my food yesterday was pretty good.

TMI but man I peed a lot yesterday. I didnt feel that I drank a huge amount of water more than normal - a bit more not a lot - but i was on the loo a lot and having really big pees!! the drugs? Urine a lot clearer whereas normally my urine is always dark.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    well its 5.30am and I'm awake. been tossing and turning for a while. probably sleeping cause I've been dreamiing, but I do not feel rested.
    Sorry you are having problems sleeping

huge day at work yesterday, started early, left late, lunch at my desk. square eyes when i left. heaps to do today too. People are annoying me with dumb requests, at this time of the year I have the tolerance of a ....something that has no tolerance???
    heehee
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member
    'People' should just piss off with their stupid requests sometimes..I'm in that mood too. Pity you can't execute them summarily and go on your merry way. Might even cheer you up - he hee

Good job on the no lollies...

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    I hear you there. The most painful part of my job is the HR stuff...good grief. Where is the common sense???? I mean, really.

Too bad you're still not sleeping well, does it get any better when you go on holiday?

As for the pee...if yours is normally dark, you're not drinking enough (and I don't mean wine ). Multivitamins or anything with B in it will turn it bright yellow, but dark is too concentrated. And it should not be cloudy. More dilute urine will decrease your likelihood of UTIs, too. Drink more water!

Okay, lecture over.
    <ducks head and runs quickly away>

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    I hear you there. The most painful part of my job is the HR stuff...good grief. Where is the common sense???? I mean, really.

Too bad you're still not sleeping well, does it get any better when you go on holiday?

As for the pee...if yours is normally dark, you're not drinking enough (and I don't mean wine ). Multivitamins or anything with B in it will turn it bright yellow, but dark is too concentrated. And it should not be cloudy. More dilute urine will decrease your likelihood of UTIs, too. Drink more water!

Okay, lecture over.
    <ducks head and runs quickly away>
    Thanks for the advice. Yes I probably do not drink enough water normally. Need to get better at it. Maybe I should make it a new years resolution!

I am hoping to sleep a lot when I am on holiday... probably on the beach or beside the pool mainly! The good thing about going to fiji is that I probably will drink very little wine ... ok yes I will drink cocktails, but they're pretty diluted over there. Actually I am most likely to drink beer, bad I know, but it is thirst quenching when its very hot. I will obviously drink a lot more water too cause you just spend all day sweating. only 3 sleeps to go ... I so cannot wait!!!

It is a beautiful day here today, so hopefully I'll get out of work a bit earlier today and get a few D rays! - I've really busted a gut all week to get on top of all that needs to be completed.. I'm coming in tomorrow even though the firm is officially closed, I've got last minute stuff to finalise for the finance team and it'll be a cruisy morning and then I'm outta here! Tomorrow afternoon will be glazing my ham and prepping for dinner and then christmas day! And of course packing... hmmm let me see... bikini, shorts, tshirts, sarong. That oughta do.

oh yeah I forgot to mention yesterdays food. I am just hopeless. I am a fraud, I will clearly never be primal

B Good, bacon and eggs, but had some of the turkish bread it came with at the cafe
    S christmas mince pies out at work
    L Burger and chips and a coke... what the!!! It was good though (hangs head)
    D Better here, fish with salad. 1/2 bottle of wine.

I dont think I ate lollies yesterday. However I've already had some chocolate today and some christmas cake. Its lunchtime now and I am going to pop out and get something... what I just dont know.

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am just hopeless. I am a fraud, I will clearly never be primal

I dont think I ate lollies yesterday. However I've already had some chocolate today and some christmas cake. Its lunchtime now and I am going to pop out and get something... what I just dont know.
    Yeah, it's kind of hard lately at work when all kinds of crap foods are all around us. Every day this week the gang has had some sort of inedible takeout or other stuff, and tomorrow the boss is springing for pizza for everyone. Oh joy.

Fiji is just around the corner...lucky Suse!! I hope you totally relax and sleep and enjoy the whole experience. And no more UTIs, okay?? Throw in a glass of water in between those beers and cocktails. And remember some photos, yes, this coming from the one who hasn't yet posted the Vegas pics, but hubby hasn't uploaded them from his notebook to the server for me to access yet. Beach photos are nicer, anyway.