Page 46 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 46

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Em... whether it really is 21.3% bf is anyone's guess, but when I first got the scales I was close to 25% so I know I'm doing something right. Yesterdays eats:
    B: Scrambled eggs with chive and cheese with bacon
    L: Chicken and chorizo Paella
    S: chocolate bar ...bad
    D: Fish coated with a lovely macadamia kelp and lemon crumb, with oven fries (not too many) and coleslaw. Polished off half a bottle of wine, the fireman had the other half... we were very chatty over dinner and the glass just kept getting refilled. Bit of weight gain and bf overnight, which is not unexpected given the carb intake.

I coloured my hair yesterday morning, it came out a lot darker than I expected, dark dark brown, bordering on black. Came as bit of a shock. However, everybody has said love your hair colour! I went to the hairdresser this morning before I started work and she said it makes me look younger. Anyway, she has given it a cut which it desperately needed so all good. she also said I had lost more weight and was looking fantastic... yes please, I'll take the compliments.

We are out for lunch today for our team christmas thing. Looking forward to that, as I know this restaurant has great food and the location is fantastic and the weather here today looks to be a scorcher. Yay.

there was something else I was going to mention, but for the life of me its gone clean out of my brain.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    I coloured my hair yesterday morning, it came out a lot darker than I expected, dark dark brown, bordering on black. Came as bit of a shock. However, everybody has said love your hair colour! I went to the hairdresser this morning before I started work and she said it makes me look younger. Anyway, she has given it a cut which it desperately needed so all good. she also said I had lost more weight and was looking fantastic... yes please, I'll take the compliments.
    Photo please
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Photo please
    +4

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Photo please
    yes...

shadgal is offline Senior Member
    Suse you are a bad bad girl with all your wine drinnking...but I know where you are coming from, I love my glass of vino come dinner time. Last night after having water with food I had a Tia Maria on ice (only cos mum brought some duty free and I need to finish it before she visits again in Jan) not my favourite tipple but it's ok, then hubby gave me a brandy which I didn't finish.
    Could be the perimenopause re your waking up at ungodly times. I've got Dr Christiane Northrup's The Wisdom of Menopause, good reference book, massive tome in easy to read chapters that you can dip in and dip out of and it didn't cost very much. I think I bought from Fishpond. Just discovered The Book Depository in UK, they post free anywhere in the world and exchange rate in our favour at the mo, worth a look. Just bought my daughter 3 books that are $24 each in Whitcoulls and they cost $10-12 with BD. Good luck with the BF reduction. Although you must be a tiny tiny person as my 13 year old skinny son is about same weight as you?

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    A definite yes on the new hair photo!

How long left until Fiji?

ok clearly need to get brave witth photo. am currently pissed off my face,and stugglijg with typingl WILL NEVER DRNK AGAIN

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    i'm convinced that NZ is the "singing-est" culture.

did you know that i hvae been invited to no less than 5 caroling parties? apparently, you get together and sing. A Lot. and there's probably all kinds of drinkin' and non-primal food too.

now, the maori boys downstairs serenade us every weekend with traditional tunes, modern tunes, and my favorite, love ballades from the 50s and 60s. the samoan gals upstairs get together every few weeks and sing their brains out until 2 or 3 am. and now. every apartment around me is FILLED with people singing endless CHRISTMAS CAROLS.

seriously. that is a LOT of singing.

i complain, because my baby isn't going to sleep as quickly as i would like, becuase he knows that *something* is going on. but, i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    i'm convinced that NZ is the "singing-est" culture.

did you know that i hvae been invited to no less than 5 caroling parties? apparently, you get together and sing. A Lot. and there's probably all kinds of drinkin' and non-primal food too.

now, the maori boys downstairs serenade us every weekend with traditional tunes, modern tunes, and my favorite, love ballades from the 50s and 60s. the samoan gals upstairs get together every few weeks and sing their brains out until 2 or 3 am. and now. every apartment around me is FILLED with people singing endless CHRISTMAS CAROLS.

seriously. that is a LOT of singing.

i complain, because my baby isn't going to sleep as quickly as i would like, becuase he knows that *something* is going on. but, i like it.
    this is nice. i wld say more but struggiling to type

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am never going to drink again. I mean it this time