Page 164 of 167 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1664

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 164

Jac
    Jac is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Suse, I'm so sorry about the loss of your mum. Hang in there - you've had your share of crap, it must come to an end soon. Will there be more drama with your brothers over the will? Or are you free of that stress now?
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Suse is offline Senior Member
    I certainly hope there wont be any drama with my brothers Jac. Time will tell I guess. I'm not the executor so not my problem.

Still having issues with my back. Have an infected fingernail that requires antibiotics, am on lots of painkilling drugs as well for the back. Struggling with work at the mo. ho hum. Need to find my mojo.

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Sad to hear about your mom, but so good that you were able to be there at the end. I hope it was peaceful for her.

I'm happy to kick your mojo in the backside, if that helps any.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    {{hugs}}
    So sorry about your mom Suse
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Well it's been a while since I posted. Just a bit on the slack side lately. Seems to be a lot going on and yet nothing much going on. Know what I mean??

Anyway onto something more interesting..... I had my fat frozen last week!!!!!!! It's called coolsculpting (google it) and it is to supposedly help in breaking down stubborn fat deposits. It is FDA approved and I researched it a lot and decided it was worth a go. So ask me in a couple or 3 months how it has gone. So far, I'm just a bit sore (numb, kind of strange really.)

today is the firemans penultimate radiation treatment! yay. Will be glad when it is all over and the effects start to wind down. Hopefully we will be able to enjoy Italy and eat and drink merrily. well I will be able to but I just hope he will be able to. I suspect we will have toilets locked into our GPS

Anyway did I mention Italy... Only 24 sleeps to go.

Off to see Michael Buble tomorrow night. Looking forward to that, I really like him.

On another note, I'm on another dose of antibiotics.. (I wish it weren't so), but I have this annoying ahem bug that I just cannot get rid of after the heavy cold I had over easter. It's worse whenever I eat. I'm on my last day of antibiotics today and to be honest I don't think they've done anything. grrrr.

Can I just say that Michael Buble was awesome... you Canadians know that already though!!

I've still got the ahem thing. antibiotics didn't touch it. bloody annoying.

My stomach is really itchy after the cool sculpting... like itchy beneath the surface. aaaaggghhh.

Jac
    Jac is online now Senior Member
    We went too, on Thursday. He's so good!! And funny.

I googled the coolsculpt thing - interesting!! And painful??
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

9 days, 5 hrs , 18 mins till I depart for Italy

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Oh, I so want to go back to Italy! Jealous here . Where are you going?