Page 163 of 168 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1671

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 163

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    well done on the 40 squats jac.

Getting married inside, at the Pullman Hotel. Dress is finished. I'm not 100% happy with it but I am at the stage of being over it.

Have been having a stressful week with Mum having had a stroke and now cannot speak and cannot swallow. So she is on nil by mouth currently. I think we are looking at an end of life scenario now and that just saddens me (naturally). I feel there is an awful lot going on in my life at the mo... I'm having way too many tears lately...

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Oh no, that's really sad about your Mum. Understandable that you'd have lots of tears, and the contrast between her life ending and your wedding must make it all feel really sharp (did that make sense?).

I googled the Pullman (in a very non-stalkerish way, lol) - it looks lovely!!
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Ah, Suse, so sad about your Mom. At least you have her now in a good care place, rather than at home under the care of your brother. Agree with Jac, the upcoming wedding must only add to what you're going through. I suppose we'll all have to deal with this sort of stuff with our moms eventually, just hate the thought of it. I lost my dad as a child, so Mom's all I have left.

You'll need topost some wedding pics, of course...

Well one day to go and I feel very calm. I'm looking forward to the day even though I feel that I wish I had tried just that much harder to get into better shape. But luckily the fireman loves me as I am... It WILL be an awesome day, I feel very blessed to have met someone so wonderful. No he's not perfect and no he doesnt love my dogs, but then I'm farrrrr from perfect too. I think we will continue to have a pretty cool life together. I will post a photo

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Thinking about you. Have the awesomest day
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Is any man/prospective partner perfect? I suspect not. You've found an amazing man who makes you happy. Cherish and celebrate that.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Blessings to you for an absolutely wonderful day and very special future together.

Sad about your Mum, it's very tough.

We had an amazing day. The weather was beautiful, not that it mattered particularly as our ceremony was at the hotel. But it certainly made the outlook better. I will post a photo when I get them, I only have some blurry iphone ones at the mo. Everything went really smoothly and I think I can safely say that all our guests had a great time. We went to Queenstown the following day for our mini-moon and that was lovely. Cold though, one night the temperature plummeted to 2 degrees! Aaaagh, what the... its the middle of summer. Went to some lovely vineyards and drank some lovely wines and had some lovely food. I felt very relaxed and far away from all my troubles!

But seriously now that I'm back, I really need to do something about my diet. my stomach feels huge. My age old complaint!

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Suse, that's wonderful to hear. Welcome back Hopefully while you are feeling so relaxed will turn out to be a great time to do something positive health wise. All the bestest.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well my relaxation period lasted diddly squat. Unfortunately, my mother passed away last week, very peacefully. It was a privilege to be there with her when she left. The funeral was lovely. I was civil with my brothers.

Next week the fireman starts his 8 weeks of radiation.

One of my dogs has an ear infection. 2 weeks at the kennels while I was away tending to Mum was the cost of an iphone! Now add more vet fees. I feel quite broke.

I have a PILE of work to do.

It goes without saying that my body has completely done a major freak out, my back has seized, I have cold sores and pimples all over my face.

When will I have some good news I wonder. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger