Page 162 of 169 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1684

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 162

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Ok its rest day, so I looked ahead to tomorrow and its only 60 squats. Haha, I can laugh now when I say "only".

I'm doing pretty well on my squat challenge. I've done 8 days, but inserted 2 rest days that they havent put in (only 1 rest day that they have prescribed). Definitely finding it a bit easier.

Found my wedding dress yesterday!. It is going to be awesome!

rest day for squats today, but just looked at tomorrow and it is 120! holy heck

been a while since I posted. Hopeless. I'm still workiing on my 30 day squat challenge, I'm making it last for more like 90 days I'm at day 18 on the app when i'm supposed to to 145 so I havent made that in one day yet so I dont tick it off till I do. however most days I do at least 30-60. I think I can see an improvement in my legs.

It is 38 days until my wedding. eeek

Still waiting for the fireman to see the radiation oncologist so he can make a decision about his therapy, although he is definitely leaning towards brachytherapy. Looks like they dont do it in Auckland on the public list, so he'll go private if that is the case. And he'll pretty much try to get it done as soon as the wedding is over because it will be 3 months until we go to Italy.

Food wise, well I've never been a perfect primal person. Bread and sugar still my devils. Although I try to be good most of the time. but we just wont talk about the pizza I had for lunch!

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Hey, Suse is alive!

Excellent work on the squat challenge. Keep going, you'll get to that 145 soon enough.

Sending positive vibes for the fireman. Keep us posted.

Only 38 days till wedding bells? Tell us all the details...

yes finally we are doing the deed. It seems a long time ago that we got engaged in paris, well I suppose it was... 1.5 yrs ago. Anyway, I've talked him round and as much as he would have liked us to run away and get married, I was pretty adamant that I wanted to do it here at home. Of course now that the cost is getting right up there, I'm thinking I must have been mad! But oh well, hopefully in my case, it will only be once. This is the firemans' second. I'm wearing emerald green sequins... cocktail length! I think I'm too old in the tooth for the full traditional bride regalia... and actually I'll be able to wear the dress again, whereas when will I ever wear a wedding dress again! Oh and did I mention my Jimmy choo shoes

I havent bothered about a full on diet beforehand, really my biggest problem that I've been complaining about since day one on here is still my stomach. I really just need to do proper exercises and firm it all up and strengthen my core. But as we know.... I dont!

hmmmm visited the oncologist today, and it appears that the fireman has low-grade cancer, but HIGH RISK as the cancer is showing up on the MRI on the very edges of the prostate. So that has ruled out brachytherapy most likely, so seems likely that he will do external beam radiation. Bummer

In other hopefully more excciting news, my wedding dress is coming along nicely. Final fitting on friday. it is one month today till the big day.

Less exciting news is that I just ate a crappy chocolate bar

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    That's a worry, Suse. Hopefully the risk will stay just that, a long way away from reality!

That month is going to fly past . Hope you're going to post some pics afterwards!
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

I've been soo busy lately. I really don't know what fool thought getting married during one of my busiest times at work was a good idea

Dress is still being tweaked. As the dress is backless, it has had a bra sewn in and it is being troublesome. And it seems like everytime we make a tweak "here", some other problem pops up "there". I did have an awful week last week, when I had hair and makeup trial and hair flopped within half an hour and makeup was far too heavy. Then dress hadn't come back from being altered, and finally I broke my fingernail below the quick. That was the final straw.... tears before bedtime. Poor fireman didn't know what was wrong at all. However I've moved on from the stress since then and am just telling myself that everything will be ok on the day and really its just not worth worrying about in the long run.

Feeling a bit down on myself about the size of my belly though. To anyone else it would be nothing in all likelihood but I am my biggest critic.

Havent done any squats for a few days so better get on. Still haven't made it past 145.

Off to have a facial in a couple of hours so at least that will be a nice relaxing treat today.

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just finished some squats - made it to 40! Your 145 is still a pipe dream for me .

Hope the facial was lovely! And yes, it'll all be perfect on the day. Where are you getting married, inside or out??
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus