Page 158 of 168 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1674

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 158

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hope you're feeling better soon, sucks that it got you on your birthday.

Hopefully Hawaii gives you some great relaxation, and of course the vitamin D therapy can do nothing but good .

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Hope you're feeling better soon, sucks that it got you on your birthday.

Hopefully Hawaii gives you some great relaxation, and of course the vitamin D therapy can do nothing but good .
    ^ this
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Suse is offline Senior Member
    still clearing my throat every 5 mins, gawd it is sooooooooo annoying. But definitely not feeling quite so deathly thank goodness.

Mum's house settled yesterday so thats one less stressor in my life. thank goodness for that!

Roll on hawaii. Really looking forward to some sun sand shopping and if the fireman is lucky, something else beginning with S

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    Roll on hawaii. Really looking forward to some sun sand shopping and if the fireman is lucky, something else beginning with S
    Sound like the perfect holiday
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    What she said
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Back from hawaii... only put on half a kilo. Did heaps of walking and enjoyed swimming every day. Weather was PERFECT. Just the temperature I like. Balmy evenings when you dont need anything to cover your shoulders because of a chill. Lovely. Had heaps of cocktails of course. Didnt do that much shopping. As always, bombarded with choice, but in reality I just didnt really see that much I liked. My roly poly belly doesnt help much. Made me want to have lipo even more, but it costs too much so that wont happen.

Italy next year.

Welcome back! Sounds like it was quite lovely.

Where in Italy for next year? We're looking at Tuscany for our next trip that way, sometime in the next 2 years.

yes, Tuscany, Lake Como, Milan, amalfi coast. That's the sketch plan anyway!

Well havent been up to too much lately. Had a big work function on thursday night and had a painful day following I'm not sure if it was the chocolate martini or the grasshopper, or the fact that I mixed those 2 cocktails together and then followed them up with far too many glasses of bubbly.... I'll never learn. Great night though and I made sure I got my exercise with heaps of dancing.

Anyway I've decided that I am going to do a sober September... I'm calling it suse's sober september supporting SPCA. For every day that I fall off the wagon in September I will make a donation of sixty dollars to the SPCA. Of course I plan to actually see if I can go the whole month, but if I do have a fail day then I will make sure it costs me. What do you think of that for a plan....

And I will really try to ramp up some exercise in this month as well and try and budge some of the roly poly tummy that I have been moaning about for years. Anyway you heard it here first. I will endeavour to post regulary through that month.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I wish you success in a sober Sept, or it could be an expensive month! Good charity choice to benefit from your indiscretions, should any occur.

Exercise? This, from the woman who said that you're not convince that exercise is good for you?? Ha. You might just be surprised. Anything specific in mind?