Page 156 of 169 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1684

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 156

Suse is offline Senior Member
    ahhhh and I did exactly what I said I was going to to above. My beef in red wine casserole was absolutely yum. However it did have flour in it. hmmmm. I'm really finding it a lot harder to be gluten free this time round. One thing is for sure I really notice how bread affects the fireman... the smells that emit from him rear end sometimes .... pheweee.

I bought myself a labelling machine so that I could organise mum's and my own filing. There is just something about having a nicely presented filing cabinet! yes so anal, I know!

Lots of wine drunk in the weekend. The fireman wants to go booze free this week but I dont feel the pull myself. But probably will tonight. Must get a battery for my scales so that I can weigh myself. not that I need to, i can tell I am fatter. Blah.

The firemans grandson is due today! I wonder if it will happen.

edit: oh and by the way, if anyone wants to buy a lovely property at papamoa in NZ... here's the link
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=594543641

Hmmm I need to up my game on the food front. I had a scone for morning tea. Bad. And I had a perkynana after lunch. It really is being at work that makes me want to eat sweet stuff. I MUST get some chocolate to keep in my desk for those moments rather than hit the vending machine.

The temperature has dropped dramatically today, its' chilly outside. There was an almighty clap of thunder just over my car on my way to work this morning, it shook the car and scared the bejeebies out of me!

I did have an alcohol free night last night and dinner was fish (snapper and tuna) with some chips and salad. So pretty good. Then did some research on hotels in hawaii. Anyone have any recommendations? I decided to look at condo's as well, but I think I've been pretty spoilt in 5 star hotels lately and the condo's seem a bit average, and really I want to stay somewhere that is as nice as my own home or better.

good grief, I'm really not doing very well at staying on the wagon. Eating and drinking galore. I need to do a 39 day survivor stint I think.

Can I just say though that I made the most delicious baked lemon cheesecake last night that was as light and fluffy as air. If you discount the biscuit base you could say it is gluten free (cornflour is ok isnt it?, only 3 tablespoons) next time I make it I will buy some gluten free biscuits to grind up for the base.

I did have an active weekend though, waterblasting outside and clearning leaves and doing a massive winter clean inside.

The fireman became a grandad in the weekend. And no, I am not a nana

still as useless as ever, but on the bright side, I did buy some dark chocolate to keep in my drawer at work for the afternoon sugar urges.

Next week I am pretty sure... like 99%.... that I am going to join the gym and get a personal trainer for 10 sessions. I really need to.

nothing new to report. Just on repeat really.... not going to join the gym this week as have just had the stitches out of my arm and the doc said wait a week. Ok. Of course I could join and just do some cardio but I've decided that when I do join and get a PT I will do some lifting.

Food front still not committed.

Feeling fat frumpy and middle aged at the moment. Blah.

winencandy is offline Senior Member

I also have nothing new to report
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Ok I've done it. I've signed up for the gym AND a personal trainer for 10 trips. Starting next tuesday!

It's a start. Next week I get serious about the diet and the blueprint....

well I have at least got serious about the gym.... I've been 3 times this week. My legs are reallyyyyy sore and I dont even think I have done that much! But its' a start. Foodwise a mixed bag. Booze wise, well.... you know me!

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    well I have at least got serious about the gym.... I've been 3 times this week. My legs are reallyyyyy sore and I dont even think I have done that much! But its' a start.
    Yay you! Great start

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    Booze wise, well.... you know me!
    Yeah, you and me both. Still, any progress is a good thing.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Made it to the gym twice last week so pretty good. Have my gear with me today to go and do just some cardio. Managed to pull a groin muscle last week with a lunge or squat or something so being a bit careful.

Have decided to have a dry 1st week of july! There is a whole fundraising DRY JULY thing but that's just way tooo radical for me! So one whole week off the booze. yes, monday to sunday. Surely I can do that.

Seriously though, liposuction is really looking like an option at the mo... those flabby bits round my middle are doing my head in.

In other news, mum's house didnt sell.