Page 154 of 167 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1664

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 154

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OK day 1 of getting back into it....

Bacon and egg for breakfast. Had a good sleep. Off to a good start. Now if I can just avoid eating crap for morning tea etc I'll be doing well.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back, Suse. That's a great start. Have a wonderful primal day.

Thanks Annie.

Ok I avoided crap at morning tea and had a nice muffin size frittata. Excellent.

Now what to do for lunch.... and I have to say I am having a craving for chocolate right now! EEEK. Must. not. eat. chocolate.... unless I go and buy myself some 85% ... that would be ok... yes that's what I'll do....

ok I'm going to be borign with my mini updates, but I must obsess for a few days to get back on the wagon.

I popped out and bought a quarter rotisserie chicken and ate that. Had a handful of chilli and lime cashews and then followed it up with a primal bar (all good gluten free healthy ingredients). Big glass of water.

Pat on the back for me!

I already have dinner planned, steak with creamy potato/sweet potatoes and brocoli. Yum. But it will be washed down with a glass of wine! all I need to do is pop a bit of exercise into the end of my day.... hmmm... playtime maybe

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back Darlin'

So far so good!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

OK, things didnt quite go as planned last night. Decided to go out and have a curry and a bottle of wine instead of cook. Still at least it was only a bit of rice, and I did enjoy it.

This morning the fireman made me a poached egg on toast for breakfast...aaaagghhhh, it wasnt gluten free bread.... I thought to myself what are we doing with non gluten free bread in our fridge anyway... I dont remember buying it. Anyway, it was only 1 slice, so I'll try and be good today with the rest of my meals.

On another note, today I got the photos of mum's house now that it has been staged and is ready to go on the market and it looks AMAZING! So good I want to buy it... actually I've always wanted to buy it, I just totally LOVE the location. When the listing goes on, I'll attach the link! It is so nice to know that we are getting somewhere though!

Oh and on another note, we have booked our flights for Hawaii in August! Yay!

Lunch today, is roast chicken and vege, bought from the supermarket for $5.99. Briliant value! Perhaps a bit carbyfied with the roasted potatoes and carrot, but yum

I forced myself NOT to buy chocolate.

There are gummy bear type lollies by the printer that someone has put out, and I am going to somehow hope I forget about them

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Uggh, gummie bear lollies.
    Be very, very careful! Those things are sneaky. Before you know it, they are in your mouth.
    Pass them out to everyone else! Quickly!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    ok I'm going to be borign with my mini updates, but I must obsess for a few days to get back on the wagon.

I popped out and bought a quarter rotisserie chicken and ate that. Had a handful of chilli and lime cashews and then followed it up with a primal bar (all good gluten free healthy ingredients). Big glass of water.

Pat on the back for me!

I already have dinner planned, steak with creamy potato/sweet potatoes and brocoli. Yum. But it will be washed down with a glass of wine! all I need to do is pop a bit of exercise into the end of my day.... hmmm... playtime maybe
    What primal bar did you have? I don't very often find anything that qualifies and I could do with something for my dd's lunch box.

Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    What primal bar did you have? I don't very often find anything that qualifies and I could do with something for my dd's lunch box.
    It's called a "primal bar" and I found it at the supermarket. Next time I get one, I'll see if it has a particular brand. You can definitely get them at Nosh or Farro specialty foods.