Page 147 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1674

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 147

Janice86 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    oh how I hear you greensprout. If there is a part open bottle of wine in the fridge there is no way that baby is not gonna be finished :-)

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad you're starting to settle into your new job
    Your Europe trip sounds wonderful!! (I've never been)
    I wonder why you've been biting your nails again???

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    I'm still a booze hag
    This made me smile

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    PS you know that kettle ball... relegated to the garage... havent used it bloody hopeless!!!
    Hahahahaha!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    well I've still been completely useless on food front. However since lunch today, I have decided that I will fast until tomorrow breakfast. It certainly wont hurt me, and it will be good to have an alcohol free night too... as I had a few too many last night with a girlfriend. I also ate a whole bag of pineapple lumps yesterday, god they were good but ohhhhhhhhhhhh soooo very bad for me... no wonder I felt sickly and bloated.

i feel like I could be on the cusp of starting some boot camp again. my friend is doing an indoor bootcamp which is just up the road. I think that appeals more than being outside on a cold wet day. we'll see. still got the shoulder issue, but really I need to harden up and stop using that as an excuse.

I must get on to iherb and order some fish oil and other assorted stuff. havent placed an order for an age and we're outta stock of all my trusty supplements.

I see the spammers are still alive and kicking above!!

3 weeks since I last posted. I've really become quite hopeless this year.

Went to sydney for Easter and brought back heinous gastric bug. Only positive from that was turning a 4 day weekend into a 6 day weekend and the loss of 1.5kgs.

Had to take leo to the vet today, he was crying all through the night, and i mean crying, as opposed to little woofs that he does when he has an upset tum and needs to go out. I just couldnt figure out what was wrong with him. Anyway the vet thinks he may have slipped a disc or pulled a muscle in his neck. So he's on some relaxants and stuff for a few days to see if that makes him a bit more comfy. Of course, you'd never know there was anything wrong with him really, he's his usual happy self today - whereas I am completely knackered after getting up every couple of hours to see what the hell was wrong with him.

The fireman has gone to Brisbane to see his parents for a week today so that will be a good chance for me to get stuff done (famous last words) I'm going to go over next weekend and meet him there for the weekend. That will be nice as we really havent been oursselves this week, as I just kept him at arms length all week so he didnt end up with my gastro bug. And I was a pretty miserable patient as well. Strangely though, he managed to pull a muscle in his neck this morning as well, he was just doing a stretch and a yawn and he felt it pop, so he wasnt too happy when I dropped him at the airport.

Have just washed the doggies, I would walk them, but Leo is on rest for a week, no walking as he is a puller and it will put stress on his neck.

I cant think of anything else exciting happening in my life right now. sorry, I'm a bit boring of late. next update likely to be another 3 weeks.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Hey Suse, I hope you and the Fireman and Leo all feel better soon!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Hey Suse, I hope you and the Fireman and Leo all feel better soon!
    +1

How is everyone??
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

everyone is well again!!! :-) I'm off to brisbane tomorrow so the doggies will be going to puppy prison for the weekend.

I've had a good week, made inroads into not biting my nails.... I think it has been about 6 days since i had a nibble. V good sue.

and gasp, shock, horror.... I pulled the kettleball out of the garage and dusted it off and have used it... every day this week. Ok I confess I am only doing about 1 minute with it, but hey its a start.

I had toast for my breakfast this morning... hmmm the whiffy smells coming from my rear end is telling me that wasnt a good idea.

hello, yes it's me. I keep thinking i need to get back into checking in here regularly but I've lost my way. I feel stressed and just feel that I dont have time. I wish I had more to tell you all but really it's much of the same that I've been talking about for the last year. Still family issues with my mum and brothers (just had a trip to the beach for the long weekend to sort out some shit). My eating habits are apalling of late. I am as far away from primal as it seems possible to be and I really hate it. I really want to be a healthier person.

aside from all that, I'm pretty happy. work is ok. fireman and I are still happy. i know, boring update. Just letting you know I'm still alive.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    glad to hear, though!

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Far from primal isn't a bad thing if you and yours are happy. I
    Not primal anymore either really although I still eat real food. I can't stay away from here though because of my peeps. You should stick around for the same reason.