Page 144 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1664

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 144

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    I think the shoulder problems are all some deep psychological thing to do with the family issues I'm having... I do feel a huge responsibility on my shoulders at the moment.
    That's possible...

I've decided not to worry about weight or trying to eat sensibly until christmas. I'll be down at the beach for a week, walking and being busy tidying up and sorting out stuff at my mum's and I'll be eating nice salads and steaks and stuff and trying to knock a few kgs off both myself and her! Also I want to see how she goes on a no wheat diet for a week.
    Al good ideas. Christmas on the beach seems so weird to me, Canadian girl that I am

Of course while I'm away I'll probably double my wine intake... well a girl has to stay sane doesnt she!
    Yes, she does

not a lot to report just yet... the house sale is looking fairly positive.
    Good!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    quick update as I am busy busy. D day today re house. still negotiating.

I am sick with a nasty sore throat and ongoing headache... 3 days now and I'm a bit sick of it. NOt sleeping as well as I could be, probably cause there is quite a bit on my mind as well.

Fingers crossed that i have good news at end of day.

Sorry no time to catch up on anyone else at the mo but i"ll get round to it when I am on holiday! just bought a connection thingy that I can take to the beach with me so that I've got internet... a week with my demented mother and no internet... I dont think so!!

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Hey Suse - good vibes coming your way re the illness, the house, and good weather for the beach! (That last one might be even more dodgy than the others, given what's happening here at the moment, lol).
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    ^
    Yes to what she said .

Hopefully the house selling stress will be over very soon and you can enjoy your time off with mum to recharge and feel better. Don't blame you for wanting internet access for the week

+1 to what Jac and Greensprout said
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    i love what that spam bot kicked up. lol

i hope you are feeling well and that negotiations for the house come to a swift and favorable conclusion for you.

quick update, still no time to catch up on everyone else unfortunately but I will over the break I promise.

we went unconditional on the house yesterday. Yay! I would like to celebrate but I am sick as a dog with a really bad headcold, dr gave me antibiotics as my sinuses are all infected... I said I'll see how i go tomorrow and start takign them, and he said, no, start today. So that was yesterday and I feel absolutely awful so I'm kind of glad that i have started even though I hate taking antibiotics and avoid them if I can. A good barometer of how sick I am is that when I got home last night I burst into tears... that is the real sign for me as I am not a cry baby. Fireman put me straight to bed, bless him.

Of course here I am at work today because I absolutely have to be here to pay everyone. I hope people appreciate the effort payroll people put in... we never ever let people down. I'm hoping I will finish what i need to and then go home and not come in tomorrow.

If I dont get a chance to log in between now and christmas, I wish you all a very happy time with your families and loved ones and hope that all your stresses are taken care of with a nice glass of wine or 5! I'll never change

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    If I dont get a chance to log in between now and christmas, I wish you all a very happy time with your families and loved ones and hope that all your stresses are taken care of with a nice glass of wine or 5! I'll never change
    Good, cos then you wouldn't be you. Merry Christmas to you too Suse and I hope you get rid of your horrible cold before the weekend so that you can enjoy a relaxing break without feeling miserable, poor thing.

Oh, congrats on the impending house sale too - that's great news!

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Good, cos then you wouldn't be you. Merry Christmas to you too Suse and I hope you get rid of your horrible cold before the weekend so that you can enjoy a relaxing break without feeling miserable, poor thing.

Oh, congrats on the impending house sale too - that's great news!
    ^ what she said.

Merry Christmas!
    Take care of yourself {{{{hug}}}
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

hello my fellow bloggers... for a lot of you it is probably christmas as I write this... mine is now all over and done with. Had a nice day, too much food and just the right amount of wine...

Having a lazy boxing day now. Have been to the beach several times with the dogs so at least the part of the primal blueprint about moving at a slow pace frequently is happening. I did bring my pilates dvd down with me so hopefully I might actually get around to doing that later!

my mum's dementia is pretty bad. I will probably be quite keen to go home on friday I think. ah well its nice to be here and give the brothers bit of a break, but man, she's always out looking for them...

hope you are all having a wonderful christmas day on the other side of the world and to those of us who've already had it, hope it was grand!