Page 137 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1663

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 137

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    I'll drink to that. hahahahahahaha
    "Cheers to the freaking weekend, I'll drink to that, yeah, yeah..." (Rhiannon)

Oh wait, it's Sunday night...

Suse is offline Senior Member
    ok well 1st night down. I do have a plan in my head to NOT drink tonight (I've decided to work on one day at a time!) However my plan will probably be derailed as the fireman's daughter is moving in with us for a little while...from tomorrow! hmmm.... thanks for the warning, here I was looking forward to a nice week to myself while the fireman is in Brisbane and now I have FD (firemans' daughter) to join me. I'm ok about it, actually I'm more ok with it than the fireman Anyway, as you can imagine, it could well drive me to drink.

Back on the potential job front, I have a semi-interview on Thursday. I've already had a semi-interview with another person in the firm! Sounds kind of loose for a very professional global organisation doesnt it! I'm sure there'll be a more rigid process after this if it goes well. In many ways I kind of like the idea of it being a bit more casual like this... You can get a feel for the people you'd be working with over a coffee and a chat (thursday is actually a lunch meeting) In this instance, I already know one person in the (basically) 3 person team (she put me forward for it) so that kind of makes life a bit easier. Anyway, will spill the beans once I know more.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with the semi-interview.

Stay strong with the no-booze pact! Although I empathise, Pete's kids would drive me to drink if they were staying here.

hmmm well ok my alcohol free tuesday was a fail. I got home from work and promptly poured myself a glass of water. Good! But then I sat down to watch a pile of programmes I had taped and just felt like a glass of wine. So I did. And I didnt eat as good as I could have either. But it was a nice lazy night at home on my own (soon to change) watching exactly what I wanted to watch... Masterchef UK, couple of episodes of Survivor Sth Pacific, Fashion Police Bliss! Gave myself a pedicure while I was at it!

We'll see how tonight goes.

aaaaaggghhhhhhh
    I just had to get that off my chest. Fucking brothers. They really piss me off sometimes. I wont bore you with the details. suffice to say I feel like going to the pub at LUNCHTIME thats how annoyed they make me. I wont by the way

Your last night sounds lovely!

Yeah, family sucks sometimes.

So no pub for lunch...what about after work

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Your last night sounds lovely!

Yeah, family sucks sometimes.

So no pub for lunch...what about after work
    what she said

Good luck with your semi-interview!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

^
    what she said too! Forgot to wish you luck with the interview

Crikey, I had a splitting headache when i got home from work... tension headache I suppose. So I took a ibuprofen and then had a glass of wine Felt much better after that. Cooked dinner for the FD and I and had a good chat. She went out later to meet her boyfriend after he finished his shift and stayed at his place the night. I had a strange sleep, I woke up to a weird noise, that even now I cant figure out what it was, was it a cat, was it the dogs, was it something weird out on the street? But you know how something wakes you and then you kind of have one ear open to listen out for it again. So I was probably awake for a good hour or so in the middle of the night which was annoying.

Sucks about the headache and the night wake...yeah, that's really annoying.

Hope today is better