Page 106 of 169 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1684

Thread: Primal Journal: NZ Suse page 106

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    I hope you kick your bug as quickly as I did. Go make up a batch of garlicky chicken soup, I'm convinced that's what got rid of mine so quickly. Also, remember your advice to me. Don't forget your Vitamin D and C!

Suse is offline Senior Member
    i'm not convinced today is a good day to stop eating crap. I did have a poached egg on toast this morning. and i've been munching on some biscuits this afternoon. oh well. day isnt improving really, had a call from the mental health coordinator at the hospital and mum was admitted AGAIN. gee you would think I'd hear about that from my brother wouldnt you. but no. anyway I'm going to take some time off work next week to go down to papamoa and sort some stuff out. I need to go and look at resthomes. I need to talk to people. I really need to get the house straightened out and talk to my brothers, both of which just think I'm a pain in the arse. whatever.

I did a bit of satz work on the dogs. it's not easy, all they see is the food. I did the guidance work and tried the success signal. Hmmm will keep at it. do some work when I take them to the beach next week.

omg, i have been so sick. friday night we decided to have fish and chips for dinner. went to bed early and woke up at about 11.30 and thought oh oh, and then along came vomiting and diarrhea. and nasty stomach cramps. I thought food poisoning of course, but the fireman was fine so obviously I just picked up a bug. saturday was a decidedly miserable day spent between bed and the couch with a hottie on my cramping gut. I looked like a ghost. The only thing I ate on saturday was a itsy bitsy bowl of pumpkin soup at lunch, and some scrambled eggs for dinner. stomach still gripey today but am much better thankfully. what a great weight loss tool though. On the scales this morning, 53.1kg and 21.3 bf!!!! I'm back to some semi normal eating today though so no doubt the scales will have something else to say tomorrow. my head cold is still hanging about, its not bad, but I'm not enjoying the constant headache.

Not sure if I'll head down to my mum's this week now given I've got a cold/stomach virus. I may put that off for a fortnight. will see how I go at work tomorrow.

so yeah, all in all, a lazy weekend, not surprisingly.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about your mom. Yes, your brothers SHOULD have called you!
    Go down there and kick some ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    I did a bit of satz work on the dogs. it's not easy, all they see is the food. I did the guidance work and tried the success signal. Hmmm will keep at it. do some work when I take them to the beach next week.
    Do you need more info? Did you join the Yahoo group?

omg, i have been so sick.
    I hope you feel better soon! (So you can go kick some ass!)
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Yes I joined the group but havent had much chance to look through it properly yet. I feel kind of silly saying xxxxx all the time??? Anyway, I think I'll try some stuff at the beach with the dogs. I am going to head down tomorrow.

Scales this morning 53.3 and 21.bf! Stomach still giving me the ocassional gripe. Headcold is a pain in the head today.. must go and find some pain killers, my sinuses are aching. I slept terribly last night, just toooooo much on my mind. I really need to learn how to meditate or something and clean my brain out. It is so annoying when your brain wont just shut the fuck up.

I really need to learn how to meditate or something and clean my brain out. It is so annoying when your brain wont just shut the fuck up.
    Yeah, I hear ya sista!

I hope you feel better soon.

oh my god, i just wrote a huge post and it disappeared. grr. will write more some other time and catch up with everyone's journals later. I'm back!!!!!!!

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Been wondering where you went. I really hate that when posts vanish . I hope all is well your way.

Hey Suse, I was wondering where you got to. I hate when posts disappear!

I hope you're well.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I hate it too!
    I've started to type my posts out in Word and then copy & paste them here.
    To protect me from the internet gremlins (the ones who eat the posts )
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy