Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Yet Another PB Journal - hibbs02 style page 6

U2sandrah is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    good luck hibbs! all the best for you during hectic week!
    "If you can dream, then dream out loud" - Bono.

hibbs02 is offline Member
    Staying alive, living Primal - half done. Walking about 35 minutes a day. Average day looks like:

calories in 2,581
    Calories out 3750
    Carbs 57 (8.83%)
    Fat 200(69.74%)
    Protein 165 (25.57%)
    *You've earned 479 extra calories from exercise today

Good luck and God bless!
    WOE: Primal + IF
    Goal: Walk daughter (due 1/21/13) down aisle
    Motto: It will all be OK in the end. If it's not OK, then it is not the end.
    Alternate Motto: Whatever the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

hibbs02 is offline Member
    Living Primal. Fell off wagon completely last week on my "day off." Worked some OT and had a class to finish homework for. Having the data from the BodyMedia Fit as well as tracking intake on MyFitnessPal has been an eye opener. I now understand that I'm not a unique snowflake. I see now how I wound up at the weight that I'm at now that I've had a few weeks with the data. I still stick with carbs pushing me into cravings and binging however one of my big issues was not understanding how much I NEED to eat. I had completely unrealistic low goals for calories which were a recipe for failure. It was just plain pure ignorance. I used to feel like a glutton when I sat down and ate 1000 calories (low carb - protein and vegetables) for dinner after having just 500-600 calories during the day. Then when everything broke down -- in part because in ignorance I set up a completely unsustainable and unrealistic caloric goal -- then I went into shame spirals and not giving a F and just going crazy for a few days. So, it was a roller coaster ride of stupidity. The last two weeks, according to reports, I had a caloric deficit average of 543 calories per day. Nice slow sustainable weight loss and that was with some off wagon days that I hope to have fewer of as I move forward and come up with some better strategies to deal with stress.

So, all in all still pro-Primal and confident that I will indeed make it to my goals. At 346 from a starting post thanksgiving bloat of 353. Will still check in but at this point I feel like I have my answer and need to enjoy the holidays without making my diet my hobby. Tracking, measuring and meal planning is about all I can handle right now. I'll try to do an update weekly with progress and any new observations. Good luck and God bless to each of you.
    WOE: Primal + IF
    Goal: Walk daughter (due 1/21/13) down aisle
    Motto: It will all be OK in the end. If it's not OK, then it is not the end.
    Alternate Motto: Whatever the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

U2sandrah is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ive seen a lot of falling of wagons lately, myself included!

I also relate to a slow phasing in-out things. Cold turkey sure doesnt work for me! It makes me wanna splurge instead.

Be sure to forgive yourself, shit happens, but do analize why and get back on track! That is what I am doing anyway...
    "If you can dream, then dream out loud" - Bono.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456