Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do next? page 2

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Never Gymless is looking like a good choice - if I want it I'll just have to pay international postage as it's not available in the UK.

Can anyone compare 'Never Gymless' to 'You are your own gym', as that's available in the UK and alot cheaper.
    My instinct is it dosn't look as good, but I could just be put off by the the posing ripped, oiled up guy on the front

I think convict conditioning is going to be out of my price range unless I can find it second hand, though it looks good, I think I would opt for 'Never gymless' out of the 2 from what I have seen so far.

Anyone used Al Kavadlo's books? I'm interested in finding out more about them.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Richardmac is offline Senior Member
    You should have a look at 'a shot of adrenaline' (written as on word). It is to failure like LHT. There as pressup type movements then several leg movements etc. All hsrd variations. Iv added in pullup variations to.

Richard
    It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardmac View Post
    You should have a look at 'a shot of adrenaline' (written as on word). It is to failure like LHT. There as pressup type movements then several leg movements etc. All hsrd variations. Iv added in pullup variations to.

Richard
    Good find - free e-book and vidoes, well you know what they say about Yorkshire men, they are like Scotish men with all the generosity squeezed out
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Richardmac is offline Senior Member
    Haha from your comment I am not sure if you like the programme or hate it haha.

Richard
    It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.

Annlee is offline Senior Member
    By the way - you clearly have (or at least have access to) - a computer. You can get the CC books from Amazon as the Kindle edition. I have several health and fitness books in that format, and I prefer it. Color illustrations, hyperlinks ..., etc.

The app is free, and the books are actually cheaper. Plus, no postage, and you have a purchase in seconds.

FWIW, I also have You are Your Own Gym and consider it patchy - some parts are quite good and others are so-so. I find anything from Paul Wade and from Pavel Tsatsouline excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardmac View Post
    Haha from your comment I am not sure if you like the programme or hate it haha.

Richard
    I've had a quick look and looks good so far, not looked at the vids yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Annlee View Post
    By the way - you clearly have (or at least have access to) - a computer. You can get the CC books from Amazon as the Kindle edition. I have several health and fitness books in that format, and I prefer it. Color illustrations, hyperlinks ..., etc.

The app is free, and the books are actually cheaper. Plus, no postage, and you have a purchase in seconds.

FWIW, I also have You are Your Own Gym and consider it patchy - some parts are quite good and others are so-so. I find anything from Paul Wade and from Pavel Tsatsouline excellent.
    It's a thought, I struggle reading a lot of text on a screen, I think coz I have slight dyslexia, I could probably print stuff off though, might be cheaper to just buy the book though

Andoni is offline Junior Member
    Why you dont follow the ones writen in the Fitness Primal Free Ebook?

There are not good? :s

There are like 9 levels for each, and you still are in the 4th level.

Quote Originally Posted by Andoni View Post
    Why you dont follow the ones writen in the Fitness Primal Free Ebook?

There are not good? :s

There are like 9 levels for each, and you still are in the 4th level.
    Coz I'm bored of it, I want to change things up and follow a differnent programme, and IMHO I think PBF kinda loses focus after level 4 'The essential Primal Movement' once you go into the advanced levels I think some of the progressions aren't very good, others are, like the progressions to single leg squat are OK, the progression to muscle up dosn't include straight bar dips.
    There are also other bodyweight excersies I would like to learn and do that are not in the PBF, and would like to follow a programm that includes these.
    Is that Okay with you

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member
    i have never gymless and it's great. Ross and his site are excellent resources.

PrimalCon New York
    It's looking Like I'm going to be writing to santa for 'Never Gymless' seems to be well regarded by those that have it and that's as good a recomendation as you can get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12