Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help an undergraduate graduate with a mega-simple survey? page

ElishaJBaker is offline Junior Member

Help an undergraduate graduate with a mega-simple survey?

Shop Now
    Greetings, all.

I'm in my last year (actually my last couple of weeks) of my anthro undergrad, and I'm practicing data analysis for a researd methods paper. All anonymous, unpublished, etc. - though maybe I can also find out something worthwhile with this sort of thing...

If you're a paleo eater (I know it's "primal" around here, but for the purposes of this, I'd like to call it "close enough"), spare me a couple minutes to do this super-brief (22 meager questions) survey? It's really simple, multiple choice, no personal identifying data of any kind required. I'd be *eternally* grateful. Or at least extremely grateful for the next month, maybe two.

Just looking at a few of the social factors that influence our ability to comply with this weirdo food thing we do.

Go take it using this link if you want to make my day:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G88LYJ2

Kind regards,
    Elisha

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Done, pretty quick. Thanks for not requiring a sign up.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Done :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

JulesZA is offline Junior Member
    done good luck!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    quick and easy. nice.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElishaJBaker View Post
    Greetings, all.

I'm in my last year (actually my last couple of weeks) of my anthro undergrad, and I'm practicing data analysis for a researd methods paper. All anonymous, unpublished, etc. - though maybe I can also find out something worthwhile with this sort of thing...

If you're a paleo eater (I know it's "primal" around here, but for the purposes of this, I'd like to call it "close enough"), spare me a couple minutes to do this super-brief (22 meager questions) survey? It's really simple, multiple choice, no personal identifying data of any kind required. I'd be *eternally* grateful. Or at least extremely grateful for the next month, maybe two.

Just looking at a few of the social factors that influence our ability to comply with this weirdo food thing we do.

Kind regards,
    Elisha
    done and doner
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

kot
    kot is offline Member
    me too

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElishaJBaker View Post
    Greetings, all.

Kind regards,
    Elisha
    Done, but I have a suggestion that may be of interest depending on how you're analyzing your data. People come to paleo for different reasons, weight loss, food intolerances or general health. Compliance for someone with specific health issues might be more important than for someone doing it for general health or weight loss. Or maybe not, if they resent the fact that they can no longer eat pizza, or have a health care practitioner that doesn't approve of the diet. Just some thoughts.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Done.

Timthetaco Guest
    I did it. The only question I really had trouble answering was how well I tried to adhere to "paleo guidelines." I'm not entirely sure what that means. Everyone seems to have their own idea of paleo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast