Thread: whey protein update page

echoyjeff222 is offline Senior Member

whey protein update

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was looking through the blog for info on whey protein, but most of the threads are pretty old. I'm looking for whey concentrate - can anyone provide me with the highest quality whey, one grassfed and the other normal? I don't care about taste - I'm not looking for flavor.

Thanks!
    feel free to take a look at my journal!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...primal-journal!

bayrider is offline Junior Member
    I recently researched and selected this, according to consumer reports testing it had very low impurities and contamination (not always the case, a lot of whey comes from third world). I mix it with 1/3 cup frozen wild blueberries, coconut milk and sometimes half a banana which results in a clean and mildly sweet flavor, there is not much sweetener in this product and no artificial sweetener which I despise. Much lower carbs than the Primal Fuel.
    I just ordered another 2 lb container of Natural Vanilla for 21.20 and it's free shipping with Prime. But weirdly the item changes prices after a few moments on it's own (because you can select various flavors and qtys and they are fulfilled by various vendors?), I had to renew the link and immediately click on add to cart to get it at 21.20 fulfilled by Amazon . Don't pay more than that!

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Natural Whey

Amazon.com: Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Natural Whey, Natural Vanilla, 2 Pound: Health & Personal Care

whomasoh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by echoyjeff222 View Post
    I was looking through the blog for info on whey protein, but most of the threads are pretty old. I'm looking for whey concentrate - can anyone provide me with the highest quality whey, one grassfed and the other normal? I don't care about taste - I'm not looking for flavor.

Thanks!
    I love this - cleanest I've found and not too expensive if you order multiple units. - Whey Protein - Premium, Natural, & Grass Fed Whey From New Zealand | Q5 Combat