Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else preparing for the energy shift of 2012? page 4

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yeah I feel you. I wouldn't be too unhappy if the world ended with a fizz or a bang on the 21st myself.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    I don't think anything is going to happen on December 21st that will change the world, end the world, cause the poles to shift or cause a major change in any of our lives.

However, I will be in the USA with my family on that date, instead of Egypt, and I'm pretty happy with that.....you never know.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    That's just crazy talk.
    Yeah, what is really crazy about it is that he made those predictions before scientists knew that the magnetic poles shifted.

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    On Dec 22nd we won't have to watch anymore Discovery/History channel shows about the end of the coming on Dec 21st
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peril View Post
    I've been making my tinfoil hat for weeks now
    You might want to read this research ---> On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    For the record, this year has already been stupid enough. My dog died, my favorite pet fish died, we moved into a new house and left all our memories behind, my uncle had a heart attack and my wife is having health problems. I'll be happy to shoot this year in the face and lay it to waste.
    So sorry, my friend, about your dog and fave fish.. I know that can be heartbreaking. I sure hope your uncle is recovering and my best to your wife, it has always seemed to me that you two have a wonderful marriage, sending positive thoughts and prayers for her to feel as great as you do. Have you convinced her to go primal yet?

It can be hard to leave a memory-filled home behind, I know, I bawled like a baby when we left ours, but you have your new house with the land and your pond; that will be awesome and you will create many fabulous memories there. Happy Holidays!

healthy11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiana View Post
    Yep, not a fan. The only calendar of energy levels my body follows is the menstrual one :P.
    Totally!

endless is offline Senior Member
    Interesting that everyone here is so into their physical health but completely dismissing the possibility of any shift in consciousness....perhaps most seekers of paleo will be too primitive to make the shift to conscious evolution!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    Interesting that everyone here is so into their physical health but completely dismissing the possibility of any shift in consciousness....perhaps most seekers of paleo will be too primitive to make the shift to conscious evolution!

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Well, I personally believe that a shift in consciousness is happening. And I think it's going to be a really good thing!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast