Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else preparing for the energy shift of 2012? page 2

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Interestingly, I listened to the Fat burning man's podcast where he interviewed Nora Gedgaudas, author of primal body, primal mind, and she was discussing the way that these days we're inundated with electromagnetic field pollution from the multitude of electronics and how that can effect us.

The really interesting and relevant bit was when she started talking about how in times of high solar magnetic radiation in history we have seen increases in civil unrest, wars etc. didn't cite any examples though, other than to say that we are (and have been for a while) in just such a period now. So it is possible that is what the calendar refers to, a change in the solar flare frequency/intensity and a period of reduced magnetic radiation and violence here.

If what she said is backed up by science at all, that is...
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    The really interesting and relevant bit was when she started talking about how in times of high solar magnetic radiation in history we have seen increases in civil unrest, wars etc.
    I think she is confusing solar magnetic radiation with government.

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Interestingly, I listened to the Fat burning man's podcast where he interviewed Nora Gedgaudas, author of primal body, primal mind, and she was discussing the way that these days we're inundated with electromagnetic field pollution from the multitude of electronics and how that can effect us.

The really interesting and relevant bit was when she started talking about how in times of high solar magnetic radiation in history we have seen increases in civil unrest, wars etc. didn't cite any examples though, other than to say that we are (and have been for a while) in just such a period now. So it is possible that is what the calendar refers to, a change in the solar flare frequency/intensity and a period of reduced magnetic radiation and violence here.

If what she said is backed up by science at all, that is...
    Yes, you are right on track with what I was talking about.

Grok is offline Senior Member
    No, really. She was just confusing high solar magnetic radiation with high government.

You see, there is no such thing as "solar magnetic radiation", there is solar radiation, and there is a magnetic field around the planet, but there is no "magnetic radiation" emitting from the sun.

joelwlcx is offline Senior Member
    You know what's gonna happen December 21 right? It's probably going to snow...
    "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

joelwlcx is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    No, really. She was just confusing high solar magnetic radiation with high government.

You see, there is no such thing as "solar magnetic radiation", there is solar radiation, and there is a magnetic field around the planet, but there is no "magnetic radiation" emitting from the sun.
    Electromagnetic force includes visible light, UV, infrared, micro, radio, and gamma rays... As well as magnets. So, the radiation emitted by the sun is magnetic.

But yeah "magnetic radiation" is a redundant and rather stupid phrase.
    "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    I have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm too lazy and uninterested to google it. So I guess I'll just die. Go me!

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I am preparing for the energy shift of 2012. When I can squat more than my body weight and deadlift 200lbs, there will be a shift alright.
    Way to go.

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I am preparing for the energy shift of 2012. When I can squat more than my body weight and deadlift 200lbs, there will be a shift alright.

Hahaha!
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I thought you were going to talk about the regulation of LED lights.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast