Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Con Lake Tahoe September 2013 page 2

LucyL is offline Junior Member
    Hey Alison, Keira and Beth-Ann, let's keep in touch and try and work something out!

Mike, I may be in Berkeley visiting a friend the week before but unsure of how I'm getting to Lake Tahoe as yet. Do you pass through/near there on the way up to Lake Tahoe?

Healthyali is offline Junior Member
    Sounds good Lucy, I will check out if the logdes r still available, I don't mind paying a deposit and we sort out the rest when we get there?

Ok no worries, thanks very much Alison. If you don't mind doing that, that would be great. So what are we thinking? 4 people max? Or more? Did you have any luck with the lodge?

mikewootini is offline Senior Member
    Lucy: Berkley is a bit out of the way of LA. ;-) It's a ways off so we'll see. I may just fly into Reno, but I like the drive across the desert too.
    -mikewootini
    ==================================================
    While I am 100% primal, sometimes I change gears to Paleo.
    twitter feed * Wootini Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by mikewootini View Post
    Lucy: Berkley is a bit out of the way of LA. ;-) It's a ways off so we'll see. I may just fly into Reno, but I like the drive across the desert too.
    Yeah I kinda figured!

311girl23 is offline Junior Member

I need roommate(s)!

Hello! I am looking for a couple/few roomies to share a cabin with (I just called Camp Rich and that is all that is available at this point). I'm coming from just down the hill from Tahoe in Chico and I am so excited about PrimalCon! I am a 32 year old gal who is going to be getting away from my little boys for the weekend, so I think that I would like to have other people who are fairly quiet and like to sleep...since I will be needing it ;-) I am also happy to share a hotel room if you are looking for a roommate.
    Last edited by 311girl23; 03-03-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Hey! What's your name? I'm Lucy and I started this thread some months back. I am still looking for people to share with and would be happy to share a cabin or hotel with you. Even though there have been a few who wrote and expressed interest in sharing accommodation, nothing has been organised or agreed yet, so am happy to work something out with you as I think it would be great to actually sort this out asap. By the sounds of what you said there aren't a whole lot of accommodation options left. Do you have Facebook? If so, you can look me up there at Lucy Lichtenstein and we can message and work things out. My profile pic is a cartoon character (there is one other person with the same name so just thought I'd clarify that!) I am from Sydney, Australia, so FB or email would be the easiest forms of communication I would say!

mikewootini is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I booked a room but I don't remember if It's a double or not. I like the outdoors and all, but I want to be well rested for the days activities and that won't happen for me in a tent.
    -mikewootini
    ==================================================
    While I am 100% primal, sometimes I change gears to Paleo.
    twitter feed * Wootini Gallery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12