Helloooo -- I'm a Paleo/Primal newbie, with only about 3 weeks under my belt. Now that I've done it for a few weeks, I have a few questions.

1) Since I've started this new way of eating, I'm never super hungry but I also noticed, I'm never FULL. Is that normal? I still roughly count my calories and I've been reaching an average of about 1600-1800 cals a day (macro breakdown of 20C/30P/50F; 28yo female @ 135lbs). How am I never full? Is it just that paleo/primal-full is just a different feeling from grain-full?

2) I find that light-headed a lot. When I get up from sitting, I have to take a second for the light-headedness to go away to start moving. Sometimes, when I stand up from sitting for a while, my eyes completely black out for a second, which is a bit scary. I'm not sure if this is part of the carb flu, but other than the light-headedness, I feel fine. I'm not lethargic or tired. I slowly weened off of grains before starting Paleo, so I think overall, my body wasn't as shocked as going cold turkey from conventional American (or Asian) diet. Am I not getting enough carbs?

Any input on either of my above questions/issues, would be greatly appreciated.