Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cholesterol page 2

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofturtles View Post
    Congrats. U found a typing error. Obviously cholesterol isn't absorbed by food. Good for you for knowing that. Now lets stop being retarded here. We both know the point of this thread was to see how much cholesterol people ate. I am sorry my posts aren't simple enough for you. Maybe u should stay out of my threads, seeing as how u always misinterpret them.

For the record. I read the straight dope on cholesterol, a more in depth updated cholesterol paper than ur link. So yes, I know a bit a out cholesterol, despite what my typo may suggest
    Did you intend to type "absorbed FROM food" as opposed to "absorbed BY food"? Seriously, how would one know if that is a "typo" or the ramblings of a really clueless person who needs Griff's Cholesterol Primer as a starting point?

I was offering that link as a sincere attempt to help. I'm glad that it wasn't necessary.

Now you are just being a jerk because you feel like I insulted your intelligence or something. If you can't post a question coherently but then tell others to stop being "retarded"......... Also, that's not a very polite word to use.

Barnyard is offline Senior Member
    This thread is entertaining if nothing else........

btw, thanks for the link Paleo, I AM interested in all the info I can find about cholesterol......
    Last edited by Barnyard; 07-28-2013 at 07:51 AM.
    The life I have today is far better than I deserve.......

M, 56, 6'0
    SW - 192
    CW - 175
    GW - 165-170

Current addiction: ice cream (and sugar in general).....doing battle with it!

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    varies but looking back yesterday i ate around 1000mg which is probably give or take a bit fairly average.
    my last cholesterol test result (22/07/13) was excellent
    total 4.4 mmol/L (171mg/dL)
    HDL 2.0 mmol/L (80mg/dL)
    LDL 1.8 mmol/L (71mg/dL)
    Trigs 1.1 mmol/L(100mg/dL)
    Total Cholesterol/HDL ratio is: 2.14
    HDL/LDL ratio is: 1.127
    triglycerides/HDL ratio is: 1.250
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12