Page 95 of 283 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 95

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hmmm.. it has a lot of other positive effects in studies as well, not just for allergy. I'll look further into it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I've been on the fence for getting it. If I get a job offer soon, I may go ahead and order it. It wouldn't hurt. Especially when it seems I am allergic to Ohio.
    Georgette

Wait, I was actually reading for the oriental Allergina. Allergena is homeopathic. Now I'm not so sure. I'll leave it up to him.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I couldn't remember how it was spelled. My bad there. I know of several people it has helped. I have tried the raw local honey and it didn't do squat for me.
    Georgette

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Allergena is homeopathic.
    aka snake oil.

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Honestly, if the snake oil placebos him into being allergy free, I'll buy the samn snake oil. I just hate watching him suffer and losing sleep when we get a gale blow through.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Honestly, if the snake oil placebos him into being allergy free, I'll buy the samn snake oil. I just hate watching him suffer and losing sleep when we get a gale blow through.
    but if allergies are a body's response to allergens how would a placebo work? If I poison your drink the poison will effect your body no matter how much you think it wont or no matter how many fake cures I give you.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I know, Jon. I wasn't really looking at the homeopathic one. Homeopathy just sets off my science radar.
    That said, in this case they may have the right idea, but the wrong path. If we go the homeopathic route, especially if we up the dose over time, it could be akin to allergy shots without having to worry about keeping him home long enough for 12 weeks of doc visits.
    My Primal Battle Tome

This is kind of like my chiro telling me that by getting adjusted, it will help improve my allergies and sinus issues. Not sure how much I believe in all that.
    Georgette

At this point, we're grasping for (relatively inexpensive) straws until Drixoral comes back on the market.
    My Primal Battle Tome