Page 90 of 272 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 90

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Canio- Yes, you would make a cool uncle. Your siblings need to get that ball rolling. We did try calling the cops and were told to call animal services. You get one call to animal services and then are told it needs to become a civil case before they'll do anything else.
    Crabb- if you and your kids still want the lessons, I'm more than willing to offer them. My only hedge on that is that I work 8-5 central time, so we'd hafta work around both y'all's and my schedule. Geek and the Guys have all given me grief over my reaction to construction. Everyone else is irritated, I'm trying to figure out exactly what they're doing and "hey, that's wrong!" If a new building goes up, I ogle it every time I go by. I someone puts in a detention basin ("Water feature" nowadays in ealtor speak), I could just stand there all day, mesmerized. I was the engineer the City sent out for storm events to see how the drainage system handled it (answer: it didn't.) To my knowledge, the ijits next door aren't anything special, just your average entitled assholes.
    Nameless- I'd love to see you as a corrupting factor! Geek and I already are for niece, and I can see you filling that role easily.

I feel better and less homicidal after breakfast (another spinach and bacon fauxrito.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    It could be just as much fun to pour sugar on the ground right outside their gas tank and watch them freak out.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

These ijits are stupid enough to assume that would mean we automatically did something and retaliate. I'd rather Fogging Molly NOT get attacked.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Not to mention vanadlizing someone's car is illegal. Destruction of property if nothing else - ticket, paying for repairs, etc.

I'm also not sure what you would need to prove to make a civil suit worthwhile.

A very crappy situation indeed.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Not to mention vanadlizing someone's car is illegal. Destruction of property if nothing else - ticket, paying for repairs, etc.

I'm also not sure what you would need to prove to make a civil suit worthwhile.

A very crappy situation indeed.
    It's not worth the lawyer fees when these jackasses would just ignore whatever the judge says anyways. Hence the Over the fence warfare. I really tempted to go at it the slow and cruel way: toss flour and sugar based doggy treats and dog friendly candy over the fence whenever it's outside and not barking, thereby giving it positive reinforcement and eventually diabetes/ obesity. Dalmations are prone to hip displaysia too, which exacerbated by obesity. I think the little Pomeranians would gobble them down too, so it'd catch the whole damn family.
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Here ya go. A big old bag of steaming dog poo on the front porch. That could lead to neighborhood harmony. Otherwise you could just do what Clint does and calls all of our neighbors douchebags.
    Georgette

All this fun neighbor talk makes me want to run out and buy house.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    We're fine with our neighbors, if that helps!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

We actually like [almost] everyone else on the block. ( The old couple across the way, while we don't actively hate them, we don't like them either.) For the most part with these ijits, we call them every name in the book and hose their dogs down. If they come into my yard, I do my best to get outside and punt it. (I have only so far succeeded in a grazing kick to the dalmatian's head.)
    I would just buy a sonic dog whistle and leave it on, if it weren't for the Froot Loop and Geek. (A dog whistle is close enough to his hearing range that he gets a headache when we left the last experiment going.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    We're fine with our neighbors, if that helps!
    Then obviously you need to buy a barking dog.