Page 81 of 278 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 81

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    NLW - I still LOVE your hair !!!!!!
    Thanks. You just motivated me to change my avatar because my hair has been purple for well over a month now!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Thanks. You just motivated me to change my avatar because my hair has been purple for well over a month now!
    Double WOW - I am still thinking about dreads - but the only woman my age that I have seen - looked wrong - so conservative old Gwamma is staying with the staus quo at present
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Unfortunately, in the boob department, I'm doubly boned (pun intended): boobs larger than average and a smaller than average ribcage. Only the specialty or British lingerie makers will fit me. As great as they look, there are days I REALLY hate my boobs for their size. IF I can find a 30DD (IF! and I think that's gone down to a 28DD), then I hafta pay at least $45-60, usually. And I haven't seen a "pretty" bra in my size, ever. I have my choice of beige, brown, or MAYBE black. I take that back, I think I saw a plain pink one once.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    actually Naiad - I shouldn't complain, but the grass is always greener !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

geostump is offline Senior Member
    OMG Nameless!!!! Love the purple! It looks really pretty on you!!

*I gotz so excited I couldn'tz spellz.
    Georgette

I do love the purple on you, chica!
    I'm still toying with the idea of a partially hidden blue layer.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Doooo eeeeet

I will always be the voice of rebellion when it comes to hair coloring & styles

Is it weird that I remembered your big boob and small ribcage dilemma? Or maybe I am just a good friend .

(is feeling kinda silly & weird for realizing that she actually has REAL FRIENDS from the interwebz for the first time ever)
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Unfortunately, in the boob department, I'm doubly boned (pun intended): boobs larger than average and a smaller than average ribcage. Only the specialty or British lingerie makers will fit me. As great as they look, there are days I REALLY hate
    my boobs for their size. IF I can find a 30DD (IF! and I think that's gone down to a 28DD), then I hafta pay at least $45-60, usually. And I haven't seen a "pretty" bra in my size, ever. I have my choice of beige, brown, or MAYBE black. I take that back, I think I saw a plain pink one once.
    Have you tried herroom.com. I generally get mine there. I an a 40 g. They have some pretty ones and even some sports bras. They range from $25 and up.

It could also be because it's one of my main griefs with my body...
    My Primal Battle Tome

That's where I get mine. That and figleaves. It's still highway robbery for a decent bra. Herroom was where I saw the pink one.
    My Primal Battle Tome