Page 79 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 79

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I just water down over-brewed tea.
    Well, damn, there you go making sense again.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Happy V Day NK!

I found out last night that me and fried mushrooms no longer have a love affair. Ugh. I feel your pain, especially over Little Ceasars. I love that stuff!
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My ear's twinging and my fingers are swollen. Damn inflammation. Stupid wheat.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Happy Hallmark Holiday, y'all! I got Geek chocolate, chocolate, a card, and those conversation hearts he love. I still need to figure out one more thing that is a bit more permanent.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I'm exhausted from the mushrooms. Like I could literally fall asleep under my desk right now. Darn wheat.
    Georgette

Geek did well for Hallmark Holiday. He created his own bouquet with blush roses (the only kind I like) and wildflower like flowers (daisies, irises, hyacinth) and gave me berries with dipping chocolate and caramel.
    Dinner was steak, shrimp, and caesar salad.
    The fitbit apparently considers certain activities to translate to steps, which I found funny as hell.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Wow, nicely done geek. ^5

I need a mental health day today. I can't, because timesheets are due end of the day and it's Friday and deadlines, but I want one pretty badly. I'll hafta settle for it being Friday.
    Also found out yesterday that the jackasses next door with the yappy dogs aren't complete asshats. My father mistyped my address into Amazon and my birthday gifts ended up over there. They were kind enough to bring it over instead of stamping it and sending it back
    Huh. Heart palpitations in conjunction with sugar. Most peculiar. I also crashed out early last night, although I think that has more to do with adult activities than sugar. I know what caused the palpitations, and I know if I go to the doc, she'll just give me meds.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yep, it's official. Today after work, I'm gonna go get fitted for a bra. This one's moving around in all kinds of ways it shouldn't and is uncomfortable.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Yep, it's official. Today after work, I'm gonna go get fitted for a bra. This one's moving around in all kinds of ways it shouldn't and is uncomfortable.
    I wish you much luck finding one that fits. After reading the bra-chronicles in journals around here, I wonder how you all put up with the hassle.