Page 75 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 75

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I think that you are smart to make contact with your sister through you parent's address. You certainly couldn't fail to parent someone who is not your child. I'm sure you did all you could for her as her older sister. Keep being cautious, I think what Canio said is probably true.

On another note, I would like to personally apologize for all the clothing woes that you are experiencing due to joining the lchf group. Congratulations.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Thanks, Paula. I've written the letter, but I'm not sure on whether I want to send it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    One of my sisters died in 2008 (I still have three) and to be brutally honest, I was glad. I was tired of the drama. I was tired of the way she hurt my mom constantly. I was tired of her horrible kids. She abused herself terribly and it is amazing she lived as long as she did. She was horrible to me as a kid, she was horrible to me as a teenager, she was horrible to me as an adult. I know she must have had some good qualities, but I never saw them. My other sisters are okay. Not my favorite people in the world, but they are my sisters and they are not bad. So maybe there is some sense in the universe that the 'bad' one died first and gave the rest of us a chance to change things at least a little. We all live thousands of miles apart, which makes it easier!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

I'm honestly starting to get a little worried. I'm having problems getting above 1400 cal,or hell, even hitting 1300 cal most days. Unless I start making fat bomb shooters and ignoring my hunger, this could become an issue. My cyclical eating is also gone (2 days low, 1 day eating the paint off the walls, repeat). I miss it kinda like you miss a scar- it was always there and now it's not and you keep looking for it. That was how I kept my calories in check naturally, except my hungry days just aren't showing up anymore. WTF?
    Dallas also isn't keeping their drama on their side of the state. Mom just had to tell me about how one of the dogs got hit by a car and has broken pelvis, "but it'll be ok in a couple months." I really don't give shit one about the dogs there. Hell, of all of their menagerie, I can think of two I'll actually miss when they're gone, and they're both cats that are getting older. And I really didn't need a text about the dog getting hit. Mom still hasn't figure out what you text and what you call about, in terms of propriety. Granted, I would've had to've find a way to politely tell Mom to can it, because I really don't care or need the stress and I was swamped at work. She seems to live for drama some days, much like her mother did. It's a large part of the reason I live half a state away. Close enough I can get home quick in an emergency, far enough away they don't bother me about petty shit or "drop in" for visits.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 02-11-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Happy birthday to me. In years past, this would've been an excuse to "let go" and eat junk all day, to hell with my diet. Since it is now officially for my health, and I want at least a couple more, I will instead eat right and try to avoid harming my body further. (I can't say I'll turn down birthday cake, but it'll be a sliver instead of most of the cake.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Happy birthday! I hope it is a good one
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Happy birthday! Enjoy your day!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Happy birthday! Gonna have a birthday steak?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Thanks, y'all! Yes, I'm intending on steak tonight, be it at home or out.
    My Primal Battle Tome

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Happy Birthday, NK.
    May you have many more healthy ones