Page 73 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome

Shop Now
    Yeah, I did that my first month on this pill and freaked the hell out.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Yeah, I did that my first month on this pill and freaked the hell out.
    Glad to hear I wasn't the only one. It was very scary.
    Georgette

Yikes! I think I prefer my IUD.

I'm glad I had my ablation.
    Georgette

Glad DH got snipped

Tonight is my second night running that I'm no longer hungry and I've eaten under 1300 cal. I know I need to eat more. I may have a cream drink later. Dinner was prime rib, caesar salad, and a sweet potato.
    I got free venison at the office! Owner- Boss was walking around the office handing out the goods from his latest hunting trip and I got 3 lbs of ground venison. It's in the pot for chili for tomorrow evening. I get to do my specialty chili: buffalo, beef, (both pastured and chemical free) and venison. I'm sad that I couldn't find a poblano, but I made do with 2 Anaheims. This is also an experiment. Back in November, my father and I traded hostages- he got two jars of both broth and I got two jars of homemade chili powder. This is my first time using his chili powder.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Heh...
    Ladies, all this talk reminds me that I'm glad I had my husband fixed.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 Guest
    Checks self...hmm...while hairy and prone to growl I am not a dog...hence, I do not get fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Checks self...hmm...while hairy and prone to growl I am not a dog...hence, I do not get fixed.
    Agreed..... sharp objects near "the boys" draws very strong defensive actions.....

Shop Now
    Down to 125!
    My Latest Journal