Page 68 of 271 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 68

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Lunch was more ranchero fish: fish, topped with a REALLY chunky salsa (think 1/2"-2" chunks), cheese, and shrimp, with iceberg salad on the side.
    Stress. Not my friend. I hate when deadlines pile up and gang rape me, especially when said deadlines weren't there as of Friday. I might actually get to go home on time, though, which is more than I expected.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Went over on carbs again (scallops and black tea have carbs?!), but still under 50g. I also want to think I earned a few extra calories by hauling 3- 7 gallon water containers (~56 gal each) to the car and into the house and hauling a water case around HEB on my shoulder.
    I also managed to rebust my right arch, I think. It hurts like hell (the same hell as before) in the same place. I'm hoping a night in an ace bandage heals it up.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    That is some heavy lifting you did! I can't handle those big water containers by myself, I dropped one once and it was an ugly situation.

Ouch on the foot!!!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

I can't really toss them around, but I can carry them relative short distances (200-300') in a kind of a waddling boob press (the handle's at my crotch and in order the get a good solid grip, I hafta give myself even more cleavage than usual.) I can carry the water cases (the ones of 32- 20 oz bottles of water) on my shoulder fairly easily, so long as it's less than a quarter of a mile.
    I dunno what I did to it. I'm hoping it was just the shoes I wore today.
    Dinner was bacon wrapped scallops (thanks for the idea, Siobhan!) with an avocado and a glass of half ass chai.
    I walked over 11,000 steps (4.5 mi in total) today.
    My Primal Battle Tome

The scale is a lying sack of shit today. My belly is flatter, but I've apparently gained a couple lbs? One of those is lying and I don't think it's the mirror.
    Slept 6:45. Woke up around 4AM nauseous, went to the bathroom, and it went away enough for me to sleep. I need to sleep through the night. I'm growing to abhor 3 and 4 AM.
    Foot's better, but it's still bugging me. I may wear an ace bandage and the Docs today.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck on getting better sleep. Any idea what is waking you up or causing the nausea?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I hate saying it, but I think I may not tolerate scallops as well as other shellfish. Still mildly nauseous today and that was the only thing yesterday I haven't had a million times before.
    As to 3 and 4 AM, I have no clue. I need to check circadian cortisol levels and see what they are at that time.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Rotten scallops maybe?

I can't imagine scallops or black tea would have anything more than negligible amounts of carbs. I wouldn't even count them.

Maybe. The bullet proof tea really isn't helping my stomach.
    My Primal Battle Tome

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Scales lie to the tune of @ 4 lbs.... since you can have a daily water shift of @ 1-2 liters per day.... OK, I could have stopped at Scales lie....