Page 67 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 67

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Just FYI, Abuelo's has a GF menu that looks pretty good. Something that involves bacon, shrimp, and jalapenos looked rather tasty.

Love Abuelos!
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Tonight will be an experiment involving inside out enchiladas. No grains involved, VLC if I play my cards right. Ooh, I even have some leftover asado sauce (read: red enchilada sauce) in the fridge. Score!
    Please to explain these inside out enchiladas.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Since it doesn't seem to be a fail yet:
    Inside out Enchiladas
    Thin sliced beef round (around here, it's called milanesa, same stuff you'd use for chicken fried steak), cut into roughly tortilla sized pieces
    Asadero cheese
    Cheddar cheese
    enchilada sauce (I used some homemade carne asada sauce I had in the fridge)
    Wrap the asadero cheese in the beef, keeping the cheese layer no more that 1/4" thick. Pop it in a 350*F oven, walk away while the meat browns. When the meat is brown, coat the meat in the sauce and fill the dish halfway with sauce (I used a loaf pan for two "enchiladas", it'll probably be too much for one person.) When the meat is done and the cheese is melted, your enchiladas are done.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Cool!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

6.5 hrs sleep just isn't gonna cut it. I hate it when Geek goes out of town, for this, among many, reasons. He generally doesn't get back to the hotel until late, and if I want a prayer of talking to him each day, I'm up until 1030 or 11 just waiting for him to be able to talk.
    125.6 lb this morning, even after not enough sleep.
    Bulletproof tea seems to be the way to go for me in the morning. I'm not ravenous the rest of the da, it fills me up, and I don't hafta actually think about food. I can even make it fairly quietly with a hand whisk.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

You know what better than KE tea? Bullet Proof KE tea with cultured butter. That shit's awesome. Make the tea (I make it 20 oz at a time), pop the butter into the whisk and whisk away until frothy. (I do the firestick method where you rub the whisk back and forth because my mug is tall and narrow.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Oooo definitely gotta try that. I put a little bit of butter in my coconut milk hot cocoa last night and it got all nice and frothy. Not enough butter for flavor, though. The cinnamon is what really makes it amazing, to me. I don't like hot coconut milk beverages much, to be honest.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

In the immortal words of Meaty, "I has an ab!" Note the singular. I have the definition on the sides, but there's still a layer of fat and the lower muscles are still slack.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    in the immortal words of meaty, "i has an ab!"
    (Stupid MDA spam blocker! Let me say it in all caps!!!)

SCORE!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Noice! One ab is all I can really see at this point too, but it's exciting.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).