Page 66 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 66

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Dinner at the in laws was actually right in macros, if you don't think on the velveeta too much. Broccoli cheese dip (eaten as soup) and wing. I'm not sure how much glaze was still on the wings after baking, but it couldn't have been much, so I'm not counting it. I'm still 11g under my carb limit for the day, so I'm not worried.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Today's gonna be a hard one. I only got 4:50 hrs of sleep, I hafta drop Geek off at the airport again, a full day of work, including the manager's meeting, filling up the water jugs, trying to make my water aerobics class depending on whether sleep or work out wins. If I actually find some energy, I've got some cleaning I want to do tonight.
    I'm thinking more BP tea and garlic sausage for breakfast.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Whatever your form of hope and positive energy are, send 'em toward my boss's dad. They found what may or may not be cancer around his ear and throat lymph nodes.
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Whatever your form of hope and positive energy are, send 'em toward my boss's dad. They found what may or may not be cancer around his ear and throat lymph nodes.
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts their way. A friends mother has been going through the same so I know how rough it can be.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Sending good thoughts of the 'not cancer' variety

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Just FYI, Abuelo's has a GF menu that looks pretty good. Something that involves bacon, shrimp, and jalapenos looked rather tasty.

Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Hoping your day got better. Praying for your boss's father.

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Me too

Lunch blew me out on carbs. More specifically, that tomato basil soup blew me out on carbs, as did that mayo (how the hell does mayo have carbs?!) Unfortunately, tuna salad and tomato basil soup were my best options today.
    My day's going. I'll be a lot happier in 3 hours.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Tonight will be an experiment involving inside out enchiladas. No grains involved, VLC if I play my cards right. Ooh, I even have some leftover asado sauce (read: red enchilada sauce) in the fridge. Score!
    My Primal Battle Tome