Page 63 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 63

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    My ankles also swell easily in heat.
    Floaties!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I've never had any issues with swelling ankles or anything else of the like. Even through my 3 pregnancies and being over 200 pounds with all three of them.
    Georgette

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Debating on what kind of workout I want to do tonight. I'm thinking either walking and sprints or body weight stuff.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm furious with the dog. At some point in the last 36 hours, she ripped out the bottom screen on the patio door. Didn't rip it, ripped it out. She has been disciplined on that before. She recieved the same discipline as before. I don't care how fucking windy it is, you don't hafta have a fucking doggy door on a door that you know how to open! I wanted to choke the little shit for a second.
    Oddly enough, I can/ could feel some of the adrenal response associated with it. The shake, the heart rate, the flash of fight or flight. I'm still trying to drop my stress level from it back down to what passes for normal.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Picked up Geek last night from the airport. We ate crockpot roast chix, chile ( can you tell his mom sent a container home with us?) and caesar salads.
    Got all of 5 hours of sleep last night. Too much tossing and turning. Love Field didn't get his bag transferred, so he didn't have his pillow, so I kept getting used as a pillow. I kept waking up with a sore back because of that or trying to change positions and having him grumpily wrap his arms around me so I couldn't move. I'll sleep better tonight.
    Not hungry yet this morning. I'll do roll ups if I can't think of anything.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad Geek is back, pillow usage aside. Have a good day and good luck on more sleep tonight!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

From a relative high last week of 130.8 to a EMF/ adrenal fatigue protocol (AFP) low of 126.4. Considering I'm generally not eating below what I need calorically, something's going right.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Nice. How is the adrenal thing going? Feeling any improvement or is it too early to tell?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    FiancÚ and I have that issue with pillow usage. We take turns. Sometimes my chest is his pillow (little pillows that they be) and sometimes his pecs are mine. I usually don't sleep well like that. And he tends to try and pin me when I'm thrashing around too much for his liking, which wakes me right up. Sigh!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

CAnio, I can tell some changes on the whole adrenal fatigue. I've been breathing more easily, with less air hunger (most likely due to cutting the sugar again.) What little sleep I have been getting has been more productive. I can tell when I'm under stress because I can feel my body at least trying to created the "fight or flight" rush, which is more than I've had in years. I'm losing weight, although whether that's EMF or AFP, I have no clue. I seem not to need caffeine anymore, even on my crappy days. I don't always want a nap on my way home from work.
    My Primal Battle Tome