Page 61 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 61

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    NK, I hope the hypoglycemia stuff passes. If you've got bone broth, or can make some, make sure you get in a mug a day? The folks doing HFLC are using bouillon to help mitigate carb flu stuff, but bone broth works fine for some folks.
    And if you don't have any bouillon to add, you can add a tbsp of salted butter. It's the electrolytes that are needed.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Fitbit arrived!
    Had crab alfredo (steamed king crab, alfredo sauce) and caesar salad for dinner.
    I think it'll pass. I need to pull out some of the broth and thaw it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Crab alfredo sounds amazing. I've been having bone broth daily and have noticed my nails and hair thickening up. It's odd but cool
    Georgette

Crab was on enough of a sale to make me willing to buy it, and alfredo sauce is a damn easy way to get fat in. The caesar salad was a last minute addition because I needed a veggie.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Breakfast is 2 links of garlic sausage. The fitbit seems to think I run hot (I've been awake a little over an hour and it's claiming I've already burned 300 cal) but we'll see what it says by the end of the day. I fucked up the sleep tracking, so I'll see what that says in the morning.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Ah, there we go. Apparently, I created 2 accounts and had logged into the wrong one. Slept 6 hrs 20 min of 7 hrs in bed. Including the tossing and turning to get comfortable and the 330 AM bathroom break, that's not bad.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Wait a cotton picking second! I'm warm. All of me. In the office in a thin short sleeve shirt. I don't feel sick. Matter of fact, I've got energy to burn. My allerigies aren't bugging meeven though the wind is kicking up out there. I'm actually sweating, and not nervous sweat. anxiety and nerves seem not to be bugging me. WTF?! I guess SOMEthing's working.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Wait a cotton picking second! I'm warm. All of me. In the office in a thin short sleeve shirt. I don't feel sick. Matter of fact, I've got energy to burn. My allerigies aren't bugging meeven though the wind is kicking up out there. I'm actually sweating, and not nervous sweat. anxiety and nerves seem not to be bugging me. WTF?! I guess SOMEthing's working.
    First sign of the Apocalypse. Right?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

It's gotta be. I don't even have a sinus headache, and the wind's blowing 50 mph straight from the north. I'm still freakishly warm. This would be... what, Conquest?
    My Primal Battle Tome

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Global Warming..... it's gotta be Global Warming...