Page 57 of 277 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 57

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Did the chiro recommend adrenal support supplements? I took some for a time and liked the energy they gave me.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, he did. Adrenal support, chelated zinc, some B vitamin with extra thiamine (apparently, I somehow have a thiamine deficiency), and poli-chol for my cholesterol.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Yeah, he did. Adrenal support, chelated zinc, some B vitamin with extra thiamine (apparently, I somehow have a thiamine deficiency), and poli-chol for my cholesterol.
    Your chiro did blood work? Every one I have ever seen is "Yeah, lay on this bed thingie while I crack a few things." Sounds like you have found a better one.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

He's also a naturalist. I took my bloodwork results from my doc in for him to look at.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    He's also a naturalist. I took my bloodwork results from my doc in for him to look at.
    Ah, good deal.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    So he picked out things that the doc ignored? Way to go, chiro! and (sarcastically) way to go doc!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Well, to be fair, my doc pretty much was only looking for things that the lab highlighted as out of range, which is all most folks want. She didn't look at the way the blood components play together or what something even mildly elevated or lowered might mean, which is what he did.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch: 2 curry dogs, 1/2 c broccoli rabb, 1 tbsp lazy wing sauce (1 tbsp unsalted butter, a squirt of sriracha, nuke together and mix when the butter's melted.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner was 6 oz t-bone (I traded the rest to Geek for a pepper popper) and 3 pepper poppers. Silly question: how would you count the garlic butter I put on the steak? It starts off as 2 tbsp butter and 1 head garlic puree together and slathered onto both steaks. Then it goes on the grill and at least partially melts off and turn into flare ups. At least some of it stays there, because the steak is still well garlicked. How the hell should I count that? I've been saying that half the garlic and a 1/4 of the butter stays on my steak (so, half a head and 1/4 tbsp butter.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    I wish I had the answer to that question.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)