Page 55 of 283 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 55

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    I get ear aches that I think may be heart burn. I've never had classic heart burn, so I suspect that this is how it presents for me. Maybe your upset tummy?
    You are the first person other than me whom I've heard mention this. When I get heartburn bad enough, my ears hurt as well. Hubby thinks I'm crazy. I am, but he thinks I'm crazy for that.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

JudyCr is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Judy that made a very funny picture in my mind.
    I do yard work as much or more in the winter as summer, nothing works as quickly to warm ya up.. Try it
    (DH did have a puzzled look when he first saw me do it, probably thinking something wonderfully kinky going on, poor fella)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    That's a first. I checked my bank account to see if I had enough to comfortably get an eye exam and discovered I had a LOT more in there than I anticipated, with nothing missing in my transaction history (i.e. a bill that didn't get paid.) I guess being unemployed for so long did have at least one upside (teaching me much better money management.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is online now Senior Member
    When something bothers me food wise, it causes my carpal tunnel to flare up.

We're working on money management right now and its a PITA.
    Georgette

Only having $200 a month after bills really taught me to pinch every penny until screamed (more than I already did.)
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I hope your ear starts to feel better soon. Given that it came on after eating the torts, I'm inclined to believe it's inflammation too.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Have an eye appt tomorrow.
    Dopey as hell tonight, so I'm passing out early.
    Went to the gym after work. 2 sets ea of 15 step ups per leg, 15 lunges per leg, 10 squats @ 60 lb, 10 pull downs @ 60 lb, and 30s of plank.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Saw my first HEB last weekend, on a trip south. I was tempted to run in and buy tea.

I dreamt I was back in college. They sprung a degree requirement (a math course) on me at the last minute, but there was a test I could take to get it out of the way. I woke up in time for the test, but fell back asleep when Geek wouldn't get up. (There was a dream in the middle of that sleep cycle.) I woke up halfway through the test and started scrambling to get to the test so I could at least try on it. Geek still didn't want to get up and was uncharacteristically defeatist on the whole thing. We finally get to Tech and there was a TON of new construction barring my way. I was almost to the testing room (and couldn't remember anything I was being tested over) when my alarm went off.
    As strange as this dream was, it's actually indicative of a giant leap forward. Prior to this, dreams where I was back in school were ones where I completely forgot a course and I can't make it up without pushing back my grad date. They were always indicative of not having my shit together and letting something slip through the cracks. This one is saying that even when I get screwed over by someone else, I can still manage to make things work. Even when I don't completely have my shit together, I'm usually more together than anybody else. It also seems to be indicative of finding a job where I'm comfortable and happy (for me, school dreams mean I'm thinking "I went into hock for a degree and THIS sis what I get?!") I also wonder if maybe this dream is indicative that I finally learned whatever lesson the Universe was trying to make me learn by bouncing through so many jobs and unemployment. No clue what that could be, unless we're talking money management or how to express myself without hurting my career.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I think I'm going to try an adapted EMF protocol. I'm adapting it for slightly higher protein and carbs than EMF wants, due to my actual protein needs (I work out every day and I honestly don't think 50g protein would allow for that), and carb need due to my thyroid.
    1700 cal, 75g protein, 55 g carbs, balance fat.
    My Primal Battle Tome