Page 54 of 283 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 54

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I'm figuring ear/ jaw aches are my body's first signs of inflammation and being unhappy with a choice I made.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Oh, I had terrible earaches as a kid, any wind and it would hurt like crazy.
    Nothing helped like heat. My mom would continually warm bath cloths, hold against my ears, and it worked great.
    Does anyone have a hair dryer at work? That might help.
    (DH and I put the hair dryer down our pants when we get cold, warms our legs in no time flat. )

Up until primal, I was guaranteed at least one screamer earache a winter. My ears produce wax like nobody's business and then it gets impacted and infected. Going primal fixed the infections, seemingly, but they're sensitive enough that any systemic inflammation appears there first.
    Heat would help, but even hot wind makes it worse. I would kill for a heating pad.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyCr View Post
    Oh, I had terrible earaches as a kid, any wind and it would hurt like crazy.
    Nothing helped like heat. My mom would continually warm bath cloths, hold against my ears, and it worked great.
    Does anyone have a hair dryer at work? That might help.
    (DH and I put the hair dryer down our pants when we get cold, warms our legs in no time flat. )
    Judy that made a very funny picture in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by JudyCr View Post
    You ever wonder how some of those Darwin Awards start out...? We was cold, so I put a hair dryer down my pants... the sensation was pleasant, so I went with it...

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    You ever wonder how some of those Darwin Awards start out...? We was cold, so I put a hair dryer down my pants... the sensation was pleasant, so I went with it...
    and here I thought it was, "The bathwater wasn't hot enough so he got the blow dryer..."

Neither. She realized how good it felt on her head, tried it elsewhere, and burned a certain female pleasure point off.
    My Primal Battle Tome

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I would kill for a heating pad.
    Have you thought of putting bird seed in a sock and throwing it in the microwave? My wife makes the kind that fit over your shoulder and neck that she fills with bird seed, nd heat for about 2 minutes on high.... stays warm 20-30 minutes..... I'm new here but old and crafty....

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I thought you were going to suggest putting the sock in one's pants...

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm at work. If I were at home, I have a heating pad.
    My Primal Battle Tome