Page 51 of 283 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 51

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It's under Starbucks, one of their brands. I've discovered my knockoff actually seems to work even better than the Tazo.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Do share!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I'm still trying to find a variation of it that doesn't involve a specific brand of anything, so I'm sitting tight on the recipe. Not everyone has an HEB.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Nope. I don't.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I'm still trying to find a variation of it that doesn't involve a specific brand of anything, so I'm sitting tight on the recipe. Not everyone has an HEB.
    I do! :P
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Today was a meat heavy day. 2 flounder filets with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and butter and broccoli rabb with butter (nuked) for lunch; t-bone, grilled garlic butter shrimp, and red leaf caesar salad for dinner.
    Got laundry done and the house (beside the labs) vacuumed. Need to sweep and mop the rest of it tomorrow. Once I get that done, I'll have a spotless kitchen and two bathrooms (aside from that master shower we don't use.) My next area to tackle will be the living rooms, including the baker's racks.
    Slept like the dead last night, for 7.25 hours (I woke up at 0415, wide awake. I told my body to relax and go back to sleep and was back out probably in 10 minutes.)
    Swam a couple laps today, then soaked in the hot tub for a few minutes to relax my neck and shoulders.
    Still keeping up with my KE tea regimen: brewed 3 times over, so I end up drinking 60 oz of it over the course of the day, followed by a mug of black tea (usually darjeeling or earl gray.) For those curious, I take my tea blacker than Satan's soul with only the sweetness in the tea.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Now I want some KE tea... off to the kitchen I go!

I'm drinking KE tea right now. Weee!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

The Brother is over here. He asked about the knife that's put through the cabinet handles over the stove. He doesn't think it's a kitchen knife for some reason, even though it is.

"Who do you think would have given me that and told me it's a kitchen knife?"

"Oh dear god..."

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    He has seen our kitchen implements, so I have no idea why he thinks that isn't a kitchen knife. Hell, we have one just like it, if not larger. Then again, he also hid in the living room when I pulled out a knife larger than a paring blade, so *shrug.* If he has my book, tell him to leave it with you.
    My Primal Battle Tome