Page 50 of 278 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 50

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    No headache anymore, so I think I just caught the gunk.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

My stomach is no longer being traitorous, so I'm going into work.
    We won't go into what I ate last night, but none of it was primal. Calmed my stomach down, though, mostly.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Not. Happy. A spammer emailed me earlier via the account I have linked to MDA, as well as PMed me. He was "offering" me 20k to put a link in my sig. I reported his ass on the PM and pasted in the text from the e-mail. I haven't dignified him with a response, mostly because I want him to think it was a throwaway and move on.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Not. Happy. A spammer emailed me earlier via the account I have linked to MDA, as well as PMed me. He was "offering" me 20k to put a link in my sig. I reported his ass on the PM and pasted in the text from the e-mail. I haven't dignified him with a response, mostly because I want him to think it was a throwaway and move on.
    Same here.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I've put up with a lot of shit regarding spam on this site, because, hey, it's free and there are cool people here. If they start spamming me like that consistently, I may actually bail. I hate to, especially with some of the steps they've taken recently (hi, mods!), but that's where I draw the line. I have an actual email linked for those who PM just doesn't work, not for fucking spammers.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Ew. I haven't seen spammed PMs before. That blows.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    A very good point. Nice to know we have mods.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I think I must've finally stopped giving a damn about my mother's pity parties. I don't know when it happened. She just texted me, whining about how Dad said she "can't" go on the duck hunt (generally meant as a "college drinking weekend.") I just said I couldn't go because of work and told her to enjoy her 3 day weekend. I didn't even give her the chance to get wound up into the hissy fit that was coming. I used to let her spill it onto me, but here lately, my patience for her self pity is exactly zero. She's a grown ass woman, she should have other ways of dealing with it than pouring out all over her daughter.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Finally caught up. I hope you're feeling better.

I have gotten a lot of questions about the KE tea. MIL tried it. Claimed it a success and is sharing it with others. I should buy stock in Tazo... in fact, we all should!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Eh, disregard. can't find Tazo on the NYSE...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)