Page 49 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 49

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Migraine, and it's gonna be a bad one. Nausea and auras.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Ouch! Get well soon!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Have anything to stop it? I had a prescription for something to stop migraines when I started to feel one coming. Worked well.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Already took it. Nada. I have one that'll kill one when it gets past that first defense, but it's at the house because it knocks me out.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Migraine went away (mostly.) Still light sensitive and mildly nauseous, as well as being unable to get warm. Eating lunch didn't help the nausea, but the hunger was worse. I'm wearing a tank, a long sleeve tee, and a cashmere sweater and freezing my nips off. The inventor of fluorescent lights can die in a fiery plane wreck.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Had roasted cauliflower and chicken with 40 cloves for dinner and leftover jambalaya for dinner. Kinda snacky now, but it's not bad.
    Just spent over an hour deep cleaning both bathrooms (well, except sweeping and mopping.) I didn't realize the baseboards were actually white and not beigish gray. Feels good to have them spotless though. That's both bathrooms and the kitchen. Next up are the two living rooms.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Finally stopped throwing up long enough to be willing to come out of the bathroom. Anyone want half a head of cauliflower? I don't want any of it for a VERY long time.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this nastiness. I hope it eases up soon.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Thanks, Siobhan.
    My stomach finally appears to have gotten the message through to my brain that it is beyond empty. I'm still really nauseous, but not dry heaving anymore. It also seems to be making the decree that today shall be food free, which I'm going with, for the time being. I'll let Geek figure out what he wants for dinner and go from there.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Is this from the migraine or just teh sicks? Hope you feel better soon!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).