Page 45 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 45

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Heh. There's a very fine line between buzzed Naiad and plastered Naiad, who mostly just wants to sleep, which is why boozy Naiad gets very little stage time. I like my alcohol, but can't stand the feeling of not being in complete control of myself and my body, so I very rarely drink even enough to get buzzed.
    Something else Kill Everything Tea kills: hiccups! (May've been a one off thing, though,and drinking any liquid may've worked)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Burritos, yum!!!

I'm drinking the KE tea just to keep my immunity up while everyone here has the crud. I love that stuff.
    Georgette

Lunch was a filet of ginger sesame flounder, 1/2 tbsp butter, and broccoli. Good good, I love nuke-a-meals like that for lunch.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Lunch was a filet of ginger sesame flounder, 1/2 tbsp butter, and broccoli. Good good, I love nuke-a-meals like that for lunch.
    That sounds damned good.

Eh, I cheated. Take frozen fish and sprinkle on ginger sesame seasoning. Pour frozen broccoli onto the same plate and nuke until fish is done. Add butter, nuke another 30s.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner was jambalaya. Funnily enough, the HEB store brand of sausage actually has the least amount of crap ingredients (no preservatives at all.) Seems to hold true for most of their store brand goods that I buy.
    I went to the gym after work and got on the deadmill. Walked a mile and a quarter of "hills" at my normal walking speed (3 mph). Then I hopped on the elliptical and attempted to do sprints. Those fuckers are gonna make me HURT in the morning.
    My Primal Battle Tome

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Eh, I cheated. Take frozen fish and sprinkle on ginger sesame seasoning. Pour frozen broccoli onto the same plate and nuke until fish is done. Add butter, nuke another 30s.
    Naaah, not cheating...... good management of time resources... should get an A for creativity!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Naaah, not cheating...... good management of time resources... should get an A for creativity!
    indeed. I ended up making curried fish, which is the same as ginger fish except I sprinkled curry powder and S&P.

Thanks, y'all. For lunch, I tend to go easy, because I only have half an hour- 45 min at the house, and I'm usually trying to get stuff thawing for dinner or feed the dog at the same time. HEB is having a relatively insane sale on IQF wild caught US flounder ($6/ 10 fillet bag),so I stocked up on that and frozen veggies.
    Went to the pool this morning and realized how out of shape I am. I can only go 1.5 Olympic pool lengths in a crawl before I hafta stop to breathe and walk the rest of the way.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Jambalaya leftovers for breakfast.
    My Primal Battle Tome