Page 44 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 44

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Wow. That crud that knocked me down for 12-16 hrs? At least two of the people at the office are out with it. My boss went home early with it yesterday and the lead drafter is out with it.
    Sabine- Devilled eggs don't travel well, otherwise I would. My egg burrito doesn't taste as good cold. I can nuke whatever it is at the office, but I'd rather have something I can wolf down at red lights. Maybe slices of a quiche, if I make it thick enough.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Holy balls, I'm STARVING. I think I'm making a burrito run at break time.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Holy balls, I'm STARVING. I think I'm making a burrito run at break time.
    Good plan. One day I would like to meet the dude/dudette who invented the burrito and shake their hand.

Just had two chorizo and egg burritos. Yes, I ate the corn tortillas. Now I've got the damned hiccups.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Good plan. One day I would like to meet the dude/dudette who invented the burrito and shake their hand.
    The hell with that, I wanna buy them a drink or 5.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    The hell with that, I wanna buy them a drink or 5.
    in that case, here try this, it's called a 'burrito.' I invented it. <----would this face lie? I think not.

That works almost as well as when I claim I'm sweet and innocent. I've yet to have anyone buy that, either.
    Jokes aside, if we meet, there will be a kitchen and liquor involved.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    That works almost as well as when I claim I'm sweet and innocent. I've yet to have anyone buy that, either.
    Jokes aside, if we meet, there will be a kitchen and liquor involved.
    Wait, are there kitchens were liquor is not involved?

Well, there are, but they generally aren't as good as the ones with booze. Besides, a buzzed Naiad is a lot more creative in the kitchen and tends to slosh more booze into the pan.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, there are, but they generally aren't as good as the ones with booze. Besides, a buzzed Naiad is a lot more creative in the kitchen and tends to slosh more booze into the pan.
    I think I like this buzzed Naiad. She sounds fun.