Page 43 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 43

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Your KE tea sounds alot like Tension Tamer or even Sleepy Time from Celestial Seasonings.... I'm not a tea drinker, so I don't know one brand from another...
    Possibly. It's a tea blend that was originally equal parts Tazo calm and green tea that I use to kick just about any infection. Hence the name, Kill Everything tea.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Well, that's a hell of an incentive to pick up a Y membership and USE it: if I go 20 or more days a month, my company pays for the gym costs, completely.
    Had the SAvannah salad again for lunch.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Get thee to the gym lady. I am still looking for tazo calm. Maybe the health food store...

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I found Tazo Calm at Kroger.
    Georgette

I haven't found it recently, hence making up a batch of mock Calm.
    I'll sign up for the gym tomorrow and make that my first day.
    Dinner tonight is tomato and rice curry.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Macros today: 1293 cal (778 after exercise, including standing at my desk), 95 carbs, 56g sugar (mostly the added sugar on the cranberries and almonds in the salad), 72g fat, 70 protein.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I've gone through a whole box of Calm in the last ten days - I think I'm addicted. There are worse addictions!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

I may've gotten my boss and the secretary hooked on KE tea; they've started asking for it if they feel sick.
    I forgot that waking up when not sick means I'm amped up full of energy. Christ on a cracker, coffee would probably just make me twitchy right now.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Signed up for the Y on my way into work. I'll grab a workout bag and stuff it at lunch; will hit it up for the first time after work. Since the pool won't be open for laps, I may hit the deadmill with a book for a few thousand steps. I'll start regular schedule tomorrow: get up even earlier, feed the dog, drag my carcass to the gym, swim, and get ready for work so I can head straight there after I'm done. I'll probably need to pick up some quick and dirty breakfast ideas that I can tolerate cold, because swimming leaves me starving.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Devilled eggs!