Page 41 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 41

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    A friend of mine got a bill from her local hospital for $125. She had taken her son to the ER, waited for 3 hours and left. They charged her that for a blood pressure and temperature check...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Trying to kick sinus crud before it gets too bad. Thawing out the broth you gave me for Christmas in the sink.

Nom nom nom.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Try Kill Everything tea, as hot as you can stand it without burning yourself. The steam'll open up your sinuses.
    Lunch was garlic chili salmon, flounder, and green beans.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Too broke to get pretty much anything right now.

Drinking peppermint, rose hip, and nettle leaf tea. Need to add echinacea to my next pot. Took everything I have that might be antibacterial or antiviral. Have the redneck humidifier going with eucalyptus and rosemary oil + peppermint leaves. I'll survive it. It's just at the beginning where it's thinking about being evil, so it should go away soon.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Tasty tasty chicken broth.

*burp*

Y'know, I think this is the first time I've actually felt warm in a few days...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Your Kill Everything Tea is Tazo Calm and Tazo Green, right?
    Georgette

It's actually just Tazo Calm and green tea. The green tea can be whatever green tea you grab.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I feel like absolute shit. Think I actually am sick. Having pizza and breadsticks for dinner. Plenty of sugar there, but I'm in no condition to cook or go out to eat.
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    It's actually just Tazo Calm and green tea. The green tea can be whatever green tea you grab.
    Thanks, I'm gonna get some this weekend. I adore Tazo Calm, never had it with any other green tea before so it should be good. Hope you feel better soon.
    Georgette

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Feeling better today. I was actually coherent enough to spray the dumbass dogs next door instead of whimpering in my sweat lubricated dreams. When the idiot dog across the way started barking and setting off the ones I just shut up, I yelled loud enough for at least my half of the neighborhood to hear me about training a damn dog.
    Dinner tonight is at a steakhouse. I'm kinda wanting real food right now to encourage the pizza from last night to move the hell out. We don't have much real food left. I may need to shower and dress and shop for this week's food.
    My Primal Battle Tome