Page 40 of 271 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 40

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It is pretty freaky that West Texas is getting snow.... I only remember that happening once when I lived in Andrews..... and then it was less than an inch, which for us was huge! Snowmidgets popped up all over the neighborhood..... not enough snow for a full sized snowperson

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    It's happened pretty much yearly since I've been in the Basin. I think I'm an attractant for odd weather. My graduation day at Tech was one of the coldest and iciest on record. It snowed more in Dallas and we had some of the hottest summers on record while I lived there.
    I REALLY don't want to go into work today. I got a fair amount of good sleep last night, but I'm still zonked. Between that, possibly icy roads, and a bad case of the "I don't wannnas," work doesn't sound appealing. Oh well.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yech. Tried a stocking stuffer I got, called an Aeroshot. Inhaled stimulant, essentially, with caffeine, niacin, B12, and B6. THAT was probably the NASTIEST tasting shit I've ever tried. Bitter as poison (yes, I realize it probably could be considered poison in Primal,) with an aftertaste of stevia (not my favorite flavor) and lime. Seems to be kicking in really nicely though.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Thanks, Uncle Sam. I wasn't using that money or anything. It wasn't budgeted at all...
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Thanks, Uncle Sam. I wasn't using that money or anything. It wasn't budgeted at all...
    It was budgeted. Apparently it is going as part of an interest payment to our benevolent owners in China.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It was budgeted. Apparently it is going as part of an interest payment to our benevolent owners in China.
    Thank you for reminding to order Rosetta Stone so I can learn Mandarin.
    Georgette

Talking about my budget. That's going to change the schedule I'm using to pay stuff off.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Talking about my budget. That's going to change the schedule I'm using to pay stuff off.
    I know. Apparently my sarcasm font is broken.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Same here. My budget is now jacked. So much for my pay off plan... now the plan is to keep from defaulting... Nevermind ever getting to a place where I can actually afford to start saving for retirement... and student loan companies asking for payments is going to start occuring again in may... 2013 is going to be awesomesauce.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Thank you for reminding to order Rosetta Stone so I can learn Mandarin.
    You make me laugh.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I got a bill from the hospital from my ablation yesterday that's $5514. Yeah, I have the money for that so I can blow it out my ass. Jesus fraking Christ
    Georgette