Page 39 of 249 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 39

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Lunch was sweet chili salmon with broccoli.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

The god must be scratching his head. It's coming down respectably (for west Texas) now, but still not sticking.
    In other news, MLK weekend, I'm going duck hunting with my sister, my father, his old friends, and their spawn.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

LOL @ "their spawn," sounds like they slithered Gollum-like through fen and backwater to breed like salmon, the spawn hatching from bubbly little pods a la Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

What makes God's head itchy?

Mind you, "their spawn" are roughly my and my sister's age group.
    I figure it's the dandruff striking again. I'm telling you, Lord Iodine needs some vanadium supps.
    My Primal Battle Tome

BTW, the Drs. Jaminet added vanadium to their list of supplements to be taken weekly.

I feel strangely powerful.

I'm freaking starving. I'm resisting the chocolate almond butter in the cabinet (added sugar), but quitting time can't get here quick enough.
    My Primal Battle Tome

It was/ is leftover night. I fried up some flounder, gyro slices, cranberries, pecans, apple, and green bell together with marjoram and coriander. It was good, but would've been better without the bell. I'll finish off the apple later.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    There is white crap falling out of the sky. It's not even what I'd consider a flurry, but I'm sure Odessa and Midland are kicking into Snowpocalypse 2013 mode.
    They closed the library at 5 today, due to inclement weather.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

PrimalCon New York
    I'm trying to find the closures list online, but not getting lucky.
    Finished off te apple. Nuked it with cinnamon, pecans, and a drizzle of honey. I also realized why I'm still hungry: even after dinner and dessert, I've only had 1068 calories. I still want ice cream, but it's to the point I can ignore it. I need to find more real food, though, since I'm still snacky.
    I'm going to murder that damn dog. IT's been barking nonfuckingstop for a couple hours now. I can't even hose it down, because it's across the damn alley.
    My Primal Battle Tome