Page 38 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 38

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I almost hesitate to post this, it is so cheap, but...I got my Tazo at a Tom Thumb, for $2.50(on sale) for a box of 20(score!). They are part of the Safeway chain(Von's) so if you have any of those stores in your area, it would be worth checking them out.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Got in my cold whateveryoucallit and walking today: field visit for an environmental assessment. It's below freezing, with a wind that makes feel like it's in the teens, and I walked a good mile in that at a slow stroll (was looking for any environmental issues on the site) through mesquite brush.
    Had coffee this morning after I got back in the car. Having green/white tea here at my desk. HEB stopped carrying Tazo Calm, dammit. Means I'll likely hafta hit Fourbuck sand buy it there.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

There is white crap falling out of the sky. It's not even what I'd consider a flurry, but I'm sure Odessa and Midland are kicking into Snowpocalypse 2013 mode.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    There is white crap falling out of the sky. It's not even what I'd consider a flurry, but I'm sure Odessa and Midland are kicking into Snowpocalypse 2013 mode.
    Oh. The. Humanity.

I hope you survive the onslaught of sky dandruff.

It's the Lord's dandruff.

I think He needs to supplement with iodine.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    It's the Lord's dandruff.

I think He needs to supplement with iodine.
    silly heathen, iodine is god.

Ok, Lord Iodine needs a heavy dose of vanadium. I think he finished his yearly hair combing, snow's over. It didn't stick, but that won't stop the assholes around here from panicking.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    silly heathen, iodine is god.
    If God = ∞, and iodine supplements = x, then God supplementing iodine = ∞ + x = ∞.

So what happened to the iodine supplement?

And if iodine deficiency is bad, then the theodicy of why God would allow iodine deficiency if He is good and all-powerful must be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Ok, Lord Iodine needs a heavy dose of vanadium. I think he finished his yearly hair combing, snow's over. It didn't stick, but that won't stop the assholes around here from panicking.
    People here are getting soft. I remember snowstorms that covered our cars. Now they cancel school and work when there's a little pittypat of snow. The mad rush for milk, eggs, and bread, because... if you're snowed in for a day, the only possible way to survive is French toast? Suck it up, fools.

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    If God = ∞, and iodine supplements = x, then God supplementing iodine = ∞ + x = ∞.

So what happened to the iodine supplement?

And if iodine deficiency is bad, then the theodicy of why God would allow iodine deficiency if He is good and all-powerful must be answered.
    http://stuckinchurch.files.wordpress...disturbing.jpg