Page 33 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 33

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Glad you're feeling better. (I've eaten all of my Christmas roast already!)
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Woke up grouchy, mostly because I was in the middle of a really good dream when my alarm went off. Oh well, internal and external water will fix that.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch was 3 eggs fried in butter and a foot off my 5 lb gummy bear (1.5 oz?).
    I think my mug is actually a 16 oz mug. I went through two mugs of oolong tea this morning and I think there's enough for one more mug in the kettle.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I am enjoying the chronicling of your gummy bear consumption. I kind of imagine it as torture (for the gummy bear).

BTW, got your card. The picture on it made me giggle. Thank you!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

So far, he's missing an ear and a foot. Debating on lobotomy or leg amputation after I finish the extremities.
    Yeah, I don't do sappy or religious cards. I always go for funny or cute.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I always go for funny/cute cards too. I'm not religious and I don't like sap.

I haven't checked my mail for a few days so not sure if mine has arrived yet or not. Assuming it has.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Dinner was crappy shawarma beef with rice and crappy stuffed grape leaves. Never ordering from that place again, especially at that price.
    My Primal Battle Tome

The giant gummy bear is now deaf.
    I also just realized that I haven't updated my list of which supplements I take in quite a while. Here's the updated version:
    Morning
    Alive! Women's Energy multivitamin
    Bone Power (1 capsule)
    1000 mg Niacin
    1000 mg Vitamin C
    4000 IU vitamin D
    2 allergy meds
    88 ug levothyroxine (thyroid med)
    Evening
    250 mg valerian
    Seasonique BC
    My Primal Battle Tome

Didn't sleep for shit last night. Went to bed at 2300, hoping for 7 hrs of sleep. Woke up at 4 and tossed and turned for 15 minutes, got up, took a leak, drank some agua, and hopped back in bed. I had almost dozed off when Geek finally came to bed (the only reason I hate when he's on vacation: he goes back to his natural nocturnal state.) Finally fell back asleep 45 min to an hour after I woke up, only to be up again at 0630.
    Stupid headache can suck it (maybe I need more water), and my jaw is hurting like either those lymph nodes are inflamed or I have the beginnings of another impacted wax ear infection. Doesn't matter. I'm vertical and I walked to the laptop, so I'm going in to work. I want to finish those plan mark ups today.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I hope you're feeling better soon.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)